Warrior

rom update

c and p zorro
    Update was for XPL 3000s running Android 6

Change Log:

1. Update Buzz App
    2. Update Buzz Launcher
    3. Add support for ARQ 100 Buzz USB Remote

The main purpose of this update was that the pre installed version of Buzz app on the XPL 3000s running Android 6 could not take an update if the user factory reset the box + add support for the new ARQ 100 Buzz USB Remote.

There will be a similar update for the XPL 3000 + Basics running Android 7.1 next week.

Junoir Member
    NBS, I noticed that my box recently got pushed the BuzzTV Updater app (I'm guessing to replace the old preinstalled Upgrade app?). When I manually check for update, no new updates can be found.

My current build version is: V001S901_20190314. Is this the latest ROM update for Android 6.0.1?

For all those who want to manually install the BuzzTV Updater App:
    ]
    Last edited by catz; 04-06-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    build version V001S901_20190314 is the newest one, yes.
    It comes with the same release notes shown posted above from NBS (and also seen here on this xpl3000 w/android 6)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

on the ARQ 100 Buzz USB Remote with this new ROM update, the LAST button now no longer opens Kodi like it did before.
    The function now seems to work correctly and brings up last channel, as designed to do
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

I hadn't paid attention to this box, until now. The update downloaded, but failed to update, showing the 'recovery' script. for what ever reason. To get the update I had to factory reset the box, and it did take it then. The update was as listed above by crazed.

on 100 remote last was always last channel and to get kodi needed to set that up on tv source for kodi to work the old remote np at all for kodi on 3000 or 3900 but this update is for box to update again ?
    The main purpose of this update was that the pre installed version of Buzz app on the XPL 3000s running Android 6 could not take an update if the user factory reset the box + add support for the new ARQ 100 Buzz USB Remote.

There will be a similar update for the XPL 3000 + Basics running Android 7.1 next week.
    Last edited by Marley; 06-09-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Crazed:
    Do u know if there will be any update for 7.1.2?

Mines V0029901_20181114

Quote Originally Posted by sergers View Post
    Crazed:
    Do u know if there will be any update for 7.1.2?

Mines V0029901_20181114
    I do not know what 7.1.2 is

version should be into the 2019 thou
    - Frank Zappa

Sorry buzztv xpl 3000 sport edition running android 7.1 2

TV Addicted
    The title of this thread "rom update" got me excited. I thought this was a fix for satellite tv.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast