Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybercon View Post
    I already did that.I applied all country.Then when it randomly reverts back to Canada , I did iptv reset and still no results.I have been doing it since day one.

Again I already did that.I set country to Canada,I pressed apply.Then I did iptv reset.Tell me what I am doing wrong.
    I never had this problem last year or the year before.This is my first time that I am having this problem.
    first you say all country then you say canada
    which is it?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    first you say all country then you say canada
    which is it?
    it works for Rybercon when set to All Country without a reset. But then it reverts to Canada by itself and then when it does that he losses connection.
    Even after a reset with it set on Canada it still does not work, until set back on All Country.

I have seen this before but do not have an answer.
    It must be something to do with IP changing, maybe.
    Perhaps setting this up on a Static IP may fix this (but i have my doubts since Dynamic and Static are in house networking IP settings and not internet, but I would try anyway).
    You would do that thru your router, Google search on how to... then after that is set, then reset to Canada and perform another IP reset thru the website.
    Check results.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-07-2019 at 08:10 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    [QUOTE=Rybercon;253347]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post

Yes. I tried to disable and enable.Still no results.I think I am running out of options
    We don't have the same problem then.I think now that i read Crazed post 12. That is most likely whats going on.Your options are what he suggests or maybe your provider can give you a static ip address or find another provider. One that don't give you a new ip everyday or every few days.

Unhappy

[QUOTE=Dodgeit1;253354]
    We don't have the same problem then.I think now that i read Crazed post 12. That is most likely whats going on.Your options are what he suggests or maybe your provider can give you a static ip address or find another provider. One that don't give you a new ip everyday or every few days.
    I called my ISP.They told me that they can't make my IP Static.Because they offer static IP for business .If I want static IP I have to pay more for my internet.They don't offer static IP for the price of residential.What could be my next option?Any suggestions anybody on this forum,who ever experienced this problem like me?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea, is what is expected with that.
    But I was suggesting to first try with just making your LAN network Static

LAN (local area network or in-house)
    WAN (internet network or outside-house)

There are also other settings in your router which can be accessed, like lease time-out and etc... a google search will tell you how to access all that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bullwhale
    i am not that smart when it comes to computers and networks but could you not just add another router (like a asus to your network and change that one to a static and then run your box through that router only..like i say i am not the sharpest tool in the shed but if was my issue that's what i would try...

on a asus router under wan you have these settings

automatic ip
    static ip
    pppoe
    pptp
    l2tp
    that you can set it too

happy testing

think static and 8844 should work then all country's 8844 is dns should look like something like this
    192.168.now this number is 1 or 0 need find that out then say 10 to 100
    now gateway
    192.168. 1 or 0 .1
    next dns
    8844 if two dns like this 8888 next 8844
    to find you router number thats 1 or 0 maybe 2
    in windows at bottom where it say type here to search type command prompt enter
    when you get that box type this cd\ then enter
    then you get c:/ type this ipconfig enter box will pop up
    last one is gateway mine is 192.168.1 thats number you put in the two i said then will have .1 at end use second from end like i said find out yours maybe same or its 0 or 2 mine one so will look like this
    192.168.1.12really any number to 100
    192.168.1.1 this one must be one at end thats gateway numbers
    8844 is dns
    that how setup a box for static the red is the router number i showed you how to get your mine is 1 this is for your box not the router do not touch router at all
    this may help you again this is for your box not router
    if you mess up reboot and go back auto that ez
    Last edited by Marley; 04-08-2019 at 02:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12