Register
    Junoir Member

finding donation no. in mag box

I need help w/ renewal...someone did the last one for me and used a encrypted email and it's disappeared...is there a way to look up my donation no. in the mag 254?I'm also blocked out of my hotmail account that i've used in previous years...and I'm not getting a reply from an email I sent to rocket either.My donation expires on march 31 and I'm not wanting to deal w/ a blacked out box...anybody know how to renew w/ this problem w/out having to start over?thanks

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by catstan View Post
    I need help w/ renewal...someone did the last one for me and used a encrypted email and it's disappeared...is there a way to look up my donation no. in the mag 254?I'm also blocked out of my hotmail account that i've used in previous years...and I'm not getting a reply from an email I sent to rocket either.My donation expires on march 31 and I'm not wanting to deal w/ a blacked out box...anybody know how to renew w/ this problem w/out having to start over?thanks
    Your probably better off just buying a new one.It's not hard to set up a new account.As for getting anything off the mag that won't happen.But you may have to get the mac released from the server which is not hard to do with a little help from a Mod here or sending a email to Papiao with a picture of the mac on the box and asking for the mac to be released.