Thread: Allowing VPN

Junoir Member

Allowing VPN

I realize the service doesn't allow VPNs but I have a really serious problem. I have a super shit internet, and there's no way to get out of it because here in Brazil he doesn't have a lot of options. To understand, I have problems with EVERY IPTV service, but the ones that allows VPN I can use it, really like IPTV66 because it's more practical and more reliable.

There's a way to make an exception in this case?

sorry buddy but im sure 100% theres no exception. there automated system will ban your credentials.
    Last edited by Ryu; 03-24-2019 at 06:20 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    That's sad

TV Addicted
    I have been using this service for a while and I have been running a VPN with no issues.

This is my theory and only a theory and not based on any facts. I believe you CAN run a VPN with this service as long as you use a server in your respective country. For example, if you live in Brazil you will have your Papiao account geolocked to Brazil. When running your VPN you "must" use a server located within Brazil. If you use a VPN server located in any other country other than Brazil you will get banned. If you change your geolocation in Papiao to the UK and use a VPN server in the UK you'll be fine, but if you use a VPN server in Brazil (while geolocked in Papiao to the UK) you'll be banned.

Many people will use VPN servers outside their respective countries for one reason or another and forget to switch back to a VPN server within their home country before turning on this service and will get banned. If anyone has ever been banned for using a VPN, this would probably be the reason why.

I keep my VPN server within my home country and thus far have never had any issues running my VPN with this service.