Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Paid for 3 Routes via Bitcoin and only got 2

Actually did not get any, If it had not been for crazed8.4 I would still be waiting. iptv66 has not even sent
    me I order id or routes to my email address. Crazed has means to check. And said it shows 3 routes, but
    I was giving only 2. I paid $150.00 USA, and they would take care of ATM fees. It will be 2 days in a
    couple of hrs. No response from my Emails. I have been a loyal customer for about 5 yrs. Never had this
    problem before. Why they did not credit me for 3 routes, is unknown to me. No explanations!

did you match the final bitcoin total on atm and on check out?
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    did you match the final bitcoin total on atm and on check out?
    The final bitcoin was $150.00 just like iks66 asked for, not to send no more than 150, and they would pay atm fees.
    Did you read correctly, Crazed 8.4 said it shows I paid for 3 routes, but was only credited for 2. Bitcoin is not at
    fault here.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.crane View Post
    The final bitcoin was $150.00 just like iks66 asked for, not to send no more than 150, and they would pay atm fees.
    Did you read correctly, Crazed 8.4 said it shows I paid for 3 routes, but was only credited for 2. Bitcoin is not at
    fault here.
    Could not get image to load, instructions from iptv66
    Last edited by catz; 03-23-2019 at 11:30 PM.

fault here.
    Bkman 2020 is trying to help you so kindly never reply someone like that. if crazed 8.4 said "it shows u paid for 3 routes and you received only 2" then im sure he must said what to do? crazed 8.4 is man of his words and the best Mod here. so just apply his instructions or try to reach him again. he will definitely will help you or he might be bit busy and thats why theres little slow in response if he told you to wait. he dedicated his time for us for nothing. so please reach him again or check your spam Emil. you have been with them for 5 years so you should know by now that they don't play with their customers, right? so lets try to reach him again or email papio. thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

for your own security please never upload your receipt, personal info in open forum. just pm to Mod only. thanks
    Last edited by Ryu; 03-24-2019 at 12:57 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Bkman2020 My apologies! Yes, i did Match all. Thanks for your reply!

the dictator

Actually did not get any, If it had not been for crazed8.4 I would still be waiting. iptv66 has not even sent
    me I order id or routes to my email address. Crazed has means to check. And said it shows 3 routes, but
    I was giving only 2. I paid $150.00 USA, and they would take care of ATM fees. It will be 2 days in a
    couple of hrs. No response from my Emails. I have been a loyal customer for about 5 yrs. Never had this
    problem before. Why they did not credit me for 3 routes, is unknown to me. No explanations!
    Can you please PM the bitcoin wallet and order number.

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for my accnts, and I already sent order number to you, Tiny...

I want to Thank all People who help me with my issue. Crazed 8.4 and tinieBlax. All is now Solved.
    My 3 Routes are working Great.
    And Bkman2020 thanks for your input. Thanks Ryu!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast