Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bullwhale
    djmcshain..you say you only have one play list but under setting and then general it only shows that it is entered under play list one only right not one and play list two.if it is under both go into your box under apps go down to pp app clear data reopen and only put it under just playlist 1 leave the epg blank you will still get the providers epg as long as you have show epg enabled.............................

i dont use any of this but a friend does i asked him to show me what it takes to set it up it took him all of 3 minutes.i will post what he did

Bullwhale
    ok i been reading this thread for awhile now and i can't understand
    why your having such a hard time getting this to work.
    I do not use any of this but a friend does so i ask him to show me how to set it up
    it took him all of 3 minutes....here is how he did it step by step with out using
    any ones epg (just the provides epg one you get it up and running then worry about Ken's
    epg)..I don't no what all you have on your box,but if possable i would do factory reset..

step 1..delete All data in the pp.app you have installed now on the pp.app
    then,unintall the pp..app you have intalled on your box(this way your starting clean)

step two 2 ..he uses rocket.so he went to the papiao site and put the playlist on
    generic m3u with options...then he took a pictue of the url that is just under
    were it said's generic m3u with options...

step 3 down load the pp from the link terry put there (a fresh copy)and install it

Step 4 open pp player then settings then under general and under playlist one (ONLY) input the url
    there, word for word.hit ok back out and every thing should load,bring up the content box
    click on show epg..

edit also make sure to have it on XC when you input your info on perfect player

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    I did all that deleted everything downloaded a fresh copy of PP1.5.24b--
    put in the rocket & m3u with options. I have nothing in the EPG I have
    all the groups of channels but no details and how do you get the content
    box and the details in the EPG???????
    Thanks
    something here

Bullwhale
    when you open pp you have all the channel on the left side with no epg?if so have you clicked on one of the channel and did it work.

ok in pp settings general playlist 1 that after your done typing your info just below that you have the XC click on that not the m3u one .
    then back out see if it loads if not try exit pp then restart pp

Bullwhale
    to bring up content box hold down your select button or ok button.if you are using a keyboard the c button should do it then click on show epg

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    dunhud,
    you the man, followed your directions to a T and you are right on. I have
    no ideal how you get a EPG when I put nothing in the EPG1.
    Last question-does it make a difference if you have the free PP
    or if you buy the full version???
    Thanks again to everyone for your help!
    PS--I have 15 groups of channels.
    something here

Bullwhale
    I do not know if it makes a difference..

also if you lose your epg just go into setting and clear out whats in epg1 hit ok and it will reload.

when your in the epg mod now you can add all your favorites then when your done adding them all just click on the show favorites
    so when your in the epg just right or left click and it will only show the groups that you have favorites in

also click(or enable) adaptive sorting the channels that you watch the most will go to the top of your of your channel list
    so if you set it to all channels the most watched will eventually appear at the top.

when your watching your shows if you arrow to the right it will show you info of what you are watching
    and if you arrow to the left it will go to the last channel you were watching.

good luck.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

@ djmcshain... Glad that You got it working...!

@ duhhud... Thanks for taking dj thru those steps and getting them set up Right...! Way of You...!

Won't that work in PVR Simple Client the same way...?!?

Bullwhale
    I am not sure if it will or not work with the pvr simple client some one should try it.

YES it will ...you will need to use terry66 epg or kens

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    I was gonna Suggest to dj to use it but I didn''t want to Confuse them More...! At least Now dj knows it will work...! Thanks Again...!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast