Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    it was on a ppv channel not a sports channel!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what you gotta figure out is how to retreive and load , or enter new URLs onto Perfect Player
    If using 'static list' or a list that does not pick up new sources then that must be changed and only you can change that. You must know how to grab an m3u from server (weather a url or a hardcopy) then you must know how to load that onto perfect player.

You must know all these things when using m3u and a Player
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    kens work is more indepth then a simple playlist. He added mediadata and other.. so if any of that failed then the new source channels would also fail.
    This is why you need to know how to retrieve an m3u playlist from the server and successfully installl it on your perfect player (for the fights)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    Ok can you please explain to me what I have to change?
    I am using the generic m3u with options on the PP playlist I have the
    http:// p1. and on the EPG1 I have the kens http:// raw---it
    is the kens 13.. what do I have to change???
    something here

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12