Junoir Member

Missing channels.

It's been a little while that I've noticed we were missing couple channels my question is will will be getting them back ?for instance
    fighting Sport Network
    cowboy Channel

TV Addicted
    Fighting Sports Network is a channel that has been gone for a while ...I have asked about it before if we are getting it back and never got an answer from the top guys that would know...I my self would like to know if we are ever gonna get it back

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo101 View Post
    It's been a little while that I've noticed we were missing couple channels my question is will will be getting them back ?for instance
    fighting Sport Network
    cowboy Channel
    Cowboy channel had to be shutdown as the source quality got really bad.

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Fighting Sports Network is a channel that has been gone for a while ...I have asked about it before if we are getting it back and never got an answer from the top guys that would know...I my self would like to know if we are ever gonna get it back
    They stopped transmitting their signal

TV Addicted
    Thanks tinieblax for clearing these questions for Lobo101 and the rest of us

TV Addicted
    Is There Anyway We Can Get ESPN SEC Channel! Losing customers Over This Channel! Thks

Junoir Member
    i'm missing some channels in the 24/7 section . I put them in my favs., the service did an update and now those 24/7 favorite channels are missing. Does anyone know how to get those back ?

Thanks in advance

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by bregister View Post
    i'm missing some channels in the 24/7 section . I put them in my favs., the service did an update and now those 24/7 favorite channels are missing. Does anyone know how to get those back ?

Thanks in advance
    Did you save your settings after you configured your settings ? If you did, you can go to Settings, look for Save / Restore and be sure to click on Restore. It will show you a list of all the Restored configurations you have made or it will say something like " no saved settings to restore from". If it shows a list, each saved settings will have a date so you can choose which date, most recent or later dates that you saved your configuration settings. I always Save my Settings as it is an easy way to Restore them without having to start from scratch.

Junoir Member
    Thanks sooo Much Deadwood !!! MUCH appraciated !!