Page 1143 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1436431043109311331141114211431144114511531193 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 12047
    Junoir Member

Freeze Channel682 freeze

CHANNEL 682 FROM CHILEVISION IS FREEZE, IS THERE ANY WAY TO UPDATED IT. THANKS

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Do You always YELL..?!?

Ambassador
    It is chilly vision and it is freezing.I'd be yelling to cause i was cold lol.

TV Addicted
    Channel 107 Comedy Central is down

Channels down all night again

Random Engineer

Several Channels down

Since last night (USA EST), several channels are down.

TV Addicted
    Is back up

Channel Stability

Channel stability, particularly in the evenings, you know when most of us get home from work, has become atrocious over the past few days or so. Channels drop multiple times in the middle of streams after 5 minutes or fewer of watching. Sometimes it's necessary to switch to a British channel in order to get an American channel "back". Often times before reacquiring those channels they'll loop several times replaying the last minutes of the channel before the signal was dropped.

Multiple channels seem to be affected by this like BBC America, History Channel, Science Channel, and too many others to name individually.

What is going on?

Can someone look into this and correct, please?

Thanks!

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    it looks like things are better now.

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by spboz View Post
    Channel stability, particularly in the evenings, you know when most of us get home from work, has become atrocious over the past few days or so. Channels drop multiple times in the middle of streams after 5 minutes or fewer of watching. Sometimes it's necessary to switch to a British channel in order to get an American channel "back". Often times before reacquiring those channels they'll loop several times replaying the last minutes of the channel before the signal was dropped.

Multiple channels seem to be affected by this like BBC America, History Channel, Science Channel, and too many others to name individually.

What is going on?

Can someone look into this and correct, please?

Thanks!
    We are aware of the issue, and we are working very hard to get everything working great as usual.

Page 1143 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1436431043109311331141114211431144114511531193 ... LastLast