Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: bitcoin

Dishuser i know IÂ’m going to need your help so IÂ’m going to be in touch with you my friend because IÂ’m not to savvy about this so keep a eye for me ok appreciate your response thanks

Dark Horse
    Why Does Coinbase Takes Sooo Long For Your Funds To Be Available Even After It Was Withdrawn From Your Bank And Debit Card ??

Junoir Member
    Have the same problem, it just sucks. I loaded funds thru my bank account and they have been holding my funds for over a week and it says I need to wait another 7 days. I provided all required verification and also my debit card but it has a limit of $5 dollars a week so what good is it? This is just unacceptable 2 to 3 days for US transactions is bullshit. Papiao needs to find another way, I have been a customer for over 7 years and with many routes or rockets or whatever the server calls it but this has proven to be a disaster of a payment method. And with bitcoin loosing value I have lost like 3 dollars already, so I do not recomend this method to anyone.

Official Support Guy
    $5/Week limit is only for those that haven't verified their account.

For some deposits with credit or debit card coinbase.com have to make a fraud check and hold the amount until they finish the process.

For bank account verification and approval it may take up to 14 days, you get a much higher limit with bank accounts linked but takes longer for initial approval.

You can also deposit bitcoins to your coinbase.com account using paypal but you must use same information at both sides.

There are a lot of alternative to make your payments but the easiest ones by far are coinbase.com, ATM and libertyX.

Simplex would not authorize transaction because of selfie video which I tried to upload several times. So I cancelled transaction. Now they are holding $62 on my account. What is going on?

Dark Horse
    I Had The Same Issue With Them A Couple Of Times. And Had My Money Refunded In A Few Business Days Later

TV Addicted
    Simplex is not really simple way of paying. Just got verified and registered with Simplex using ID card method. Everything went well up to the part when my Chase debit payment method was rejected. This is the statement from Simplex.

"Your payment request from CoinGate has been cancelled.

Please note that your card was NOT charged for this transaction. If you see a charge on your credit card statement, it is only an authorization check to hold that amount on your credit card. The money should be released within the next 48 business hours. At that time you should see no pending payments to Simplex."

Keep in mind, there is also the statement on Simplex registration page that payments from Bank of America is not supported by Simplex.

Other payment option is Coinbase, but it takes too long to have your funds available see 'warlock15' above. So I am stuck with my payment for rockets.

Dark Horse
    Yes This Payment Method Is Frustrating For So Many Members. They Have To Add More payment Options

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    Yes This Payment Method Is Frustrating For So Many Members. They Have To Add More payment Options
    I wonder if the iptv providers here realize just how many of their customer base they are losing and will continue to lose through these methods of payment? Users simply have their renewal efforts "rejected" or "cancelled" without reason by these bitcoin agencies and are therefore unable to renew their rockets. New users will also be discouraged because of all the difficulties with the bitcoin payment methods which are being encountered and reported here.

Once you get a Coinbase account and fund it via your checking account initially........you will have a bitcoin wallet with bitcoin for anytime in the future ........yes the very first time takes longer then most want to wait....but it will be easier and quicker as time goes by...........be pro active and when you notice your routes or nfps donations are coming due soon .....secure your bitcoins ahead of time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast