Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bitcoin

Thumbs up bitcoin

i would just like to say after having rocket slnce it first was on the scene it looks like i will have to let it expire as the new way of renewing with this bitcoin looks like overkill never had a problem renewing probably a lot of people think the same.But if they ever find a simpler way to renew be glad to renew

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetmetal View Post
    i would just like to say after having rocket slnce it first was on the scene it looks like i will have to let it expire as the new way of renewing with this bitcoin looks like overkill never had a problem renewing probably a lot of people think the same.But if they ever find a simpler way to renew be glad to renew
    Same here. You are NOT alone my friend. Nothing but problems. They have to change the way to re new or buy new ones. Many of my friends are not renewing because of bitcoin not in there area. USA has many States that won't allow transfers. I also hope they change this system. SOON... andkaal

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Have you tried searching for a supplies at accepts e-transfers? That is if your online banking has that option.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Have you tried searching for a supplies at accepts e-transfers? That is if your online banking has that option.
    thanks for the suggestion ... 'deleted inappropriate content' ... but would still like rocket again
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-05-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Dark Horse
    Yes I Agree With Everyone. This Way Of Paying And Renewing Is Confusing And A Pain In The Behind. Come On Guys Fix This Issue

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    Yes I Agree With Everyone. This Way Of Paying And Renewing Is Confusing And A Pain In The Behind. Come On Guys Fix This Issue
    I think the issue is fixed.It's really not that hard just as easy as it was the way before, once you do it once.To top that it's safer.

Junoir Member
    Wouldn't be that hard but out of 7 credit cards, all 7 refuse to allow purchasing bitcoin. No bitcoin atm anywhere near and I will not link personal bank account. Way more work than what it is worth which is a shame as the service is getting much more reliable.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinkle View Post
    Wouldn't be that hard but out of 7 credit cards, all 7 refuse to allow purchasing bitcoin. No bitcoin atm anywhere near and I will not link personal bank account. Way more work than what it is worth which is a shame as the service is getting much more reliable.
    Won't use your bank card but don't mind using one of your 7 credit cards don't make much sense.But i guess i'm missing something.

subscription

at last my subscription has run out very sad as it has been my source of tv since the old iks days but i guess their will be others still taking credit cards ,but thanks for all these many years of good tv

TV Addicted
    at last my subscription has run out very sad as it has been my source of tv since the old iks days but i guess their will be others still taking credit cards ,but thanks for all these many years of good tv
    sheetmetal, I am afraid that this has happened and is happening to MANY users of the service including myself. Too bad that along with the bitcoin option, another option for renewal by credit cards is not being offered! The bitcoin option with its numerous and onerous ""verification" checks seems to be beyond the ability of many "peeps" here. Between banks, photo-quality, etc., "problems", I have been getting only "rejection" or "cancellation" notifications for days now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast