Junoir Member

iptv subscription

Hi, i have iptv sub using mytvonline app. just asking how do i check the subscription / payment status. was easy to do on the mag 250 but cannot see it on the formuler

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    very easy to check thru the online website
    Which service are you using ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    it is just a small private server without a wedsite. on the mag 250 i could just press a button in the account section and it showed the expiry date of the service. is this no possible with the formuler

Quote Originally Posted by kemestri View Post
    it is just a small private server without a wedsite. on the mag 250 i could just press a button in the account section and it showed the expiry date of the service. is this no possible with the formuler
    you could do that with that small service because your guy had access to your Mag device ,which was used to send messages and etc
    So it has nothing to do with the device so much as it had to do with your guy.

Formuler also has this ability but that is what a seller would implement. The actual iptv provider has nothing to do with that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    ok i understand what u are saying but whereabout in the mytvonline app would i look for this information.
    i know the seller is sending this info becuase i have also used the service on a tvip s605 box.
    or are you saying this is only possible with the stalker middleware software as the tvip 605 used middleware the same as the mag

Quote Originally Posted by kemestri View Post
    ok i understand what u are saying but whereabout in the mytvonline app would i look for this information.
    i know the seller is sending this info becuase i have also used the service ona tvip s605 box
    your reseller would have to send that as a Mag message to the formuler box as per your contact with him
    - Frank Zappa