Thread: bitcoin ATM

Junoir Member

bitcoin ATM

if anybody has done that, pls explain how does iks66 know who made the payment? after scanning the QR and inserting the cash, they will get the BTC, but there is no way to know who put the cash in the machine. very strange. I see the subscription price is dropping, so the BTC is not working very well.
    is this the final kicks of iptv??

the dictator

Price is not dropping, they are giving discount because of the fee users are charged.. i answered your question in another post.

Once you arrive at the ordering site, and get an order number and QR Code, your email address is gonna be linked to that wallet, once that wallet receives the payment (thru the ATM), your donations/routes are sent to the email you used during checkout.

KEEP IN MIND: You don't need a BTC Wallet, you only need our wallet, wich is gonna be displayed in the ordering websites... Check the video below.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...751#post251751

Can't beat the discount via bitcoin, thanks tinie.
    Lets Go !

Bulletproof
    I'm totally lost. There are NO BITCOIN ATM's like that here. Is there any other way to renew my all my rockets ????? I need help. I have looked and read post after post after posts and red guides lines info. that are mind blowing. I Clicked on "COINGATE" got my Order number. Also I got my Bitcoin Address. 2 days of reading and I'm just LOST. I want to pay with Credit Crd. Now it's the weekend and I'll try on Monday. This is a mess. For 6 years I never had any problems until 2 days ago. Thanks for any help ... andkaal

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    I'm totally lost. There are NO BITCOIN ATM's like that here. Is there any other way to renew my all my rockets ????? I need help. I have looked and read post after post after posts and red guides lines info. that are mind blowing. I Clicked on "COINGATE" got my Order number. Also I got my Bitcoin Address. 2 days of reading and I'm just LOST. I want to pay with Credit Crd. Now it's the weekend and I'll try on Monday. This is a mess. For 6 years I never had any problems until 2 days ago. Thanks for any help ... andkaal
    SORRY I should have put this in the ROCKET section..

Does bitcoin atm, tell you after each bill is deposited how much you put in. bitcoin atm in Calif, USA

Yes tells you how much you deposit.
    Lets Go !

Thanks Bkman2020 !

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    When will the providers here realize that the bitcoin method of payment with credit cards is doing great damage to their customer base? You make the application which is refused and the bitcoin company won't even tell you why the refusal - they say this is for "security reasons". You apply again and get refused again since you don't know what the problem was in the first case - therefore you can't correct anything - and you make another application with the same result and you do this ad nauseam without ever being able to renew your rocket!!