Thread: iptv or bust

Junoir Member

iptv or bust

Hello,
    Joined to find out more about IPTV. Started in the 70s with C band. Progressed to finally iks. Want to learn more about this and the new BuzzTv XPL3900 of which I am thinking about. I have tried the FireFox stick and not happy with that. Hope i can learn a lot on here. What I have heard about the BuzzTv is all good.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Maybe You Should Check Out ALL the Options of IPTV beefore hand...! Server Up/Down Time, Channels Working or Not, Payment Options etc...!

Junoir Member
    I most definitely will do that as usual.
    Reading about the XPL3900 one is saying the HD is not as good. All I want is a iptv box that has super HD 4K pictures and easy to navigate and use.. I have an LG 84" 4K and do not want OK pictures. Extra cost for iptv vs iks. I will need to justify that. $56 a year for iks that works OK about 80% of the time. I have Xfinity 75 to 110mps internet connect speed and the very best wifi tp-link gaming AC5400. With the FireStick at times get reloading and that is aggravating. The BuzzTv XPL3900 has a lot of memory, so I would think that would just about stop reloading while watching. So as for iptv I do not know what to expect. I will need to read a lot and try to figure out what is the best for me.

well iptv nope no 4k for that 720 at most that all they put out for now next is kodi thats a different story must have very fast internet but buzz is great box same as few other start reading around here and learn
    Last edited by Marley; 02-26-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Moderator at Work
    Hello and welcome aboard .

Welcome to IPTV Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Just-me View Post
    Hello,
    Joined to find out more about IPTV. Started in the 70s with C band. Progressed to finally iks. Want to learn more about this and the new BuzzTv XPL3900 of which I am thinking about. I have tried the FireFox stick and not happy with that. Hope i can learn a lot on here. What I have heard about the BuzzTv is all good.
    Welcome.
    Hey, does anybody remember de-scrambling Blue Max from Hawaii, on C-band, or the Satellite TV Guide you could buy at the local Magazine store?

...Those were the "Interesting" days!

Pinball Wizard
    Welcome to IPTV Talk and enjoy!!!