Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

They were on the same row for the driver presentation, so they rode the same truck.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    2019 GRAND MARSHALS: Mötley Crüe

The world’s most notorious, multi-platinum rock band, Mötley Crüe, have been named Grand Marshals and will give the command “Drivers, Start Your Engines,” on March 17 for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race!

The Auto Club 400 is scheduled for Sunday, March 17th at 3:30 pm EST
    Kyle Larson has the best average finish position at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana
    Martin Truex Jr. is the defending champion

The NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series shifts to California this weekend where the Auto Club 400 will take place on Sunday, March 17th at 3:30 p.m. ET. While the usual big boys are favored this week, there looks to be some good value with drivers like Kyle Larson and Martin Truex Jr.

It’s a bit of an odd week as there are six drivers inside of 7/1, and then everyone else is beyond 20/1. Let’s take a closer look at the odds available at 5Dimes.
    2019 Auto Club 400 Odds
    Driver 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Odds at 5Dimes
    Kyle Busch +500
    Kevin Harvick +500
    Kyle Larson +600
    Joey Logano +650
    Brad Keselowski +650
    Martin Truex Jr. +650
    Denny Hamlin +2150
    Ryan Blaney +2150
    Aric Almirola +2250
    Erik Jones +2250
    Kurt Busch +2250
    Chase Elliott +2750
    Clint Bowyer +2750
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr. +5500
    Jimmie Johnson +5500

*Odds taken 03/13/19
    Track History Suggests You Should Trust Truex Jr.

Martin Truex Jr. rolled through this event last year, leading for 125 (of the 200) laps before picking up the win. He performed well in 2017 here too, leading for 73 laps prior to finishing fourth. Prior to that, he wasn’t that competitive in California but remember, this is a driver who has emerged in recent years.

NASCAR to enforce pit-road speeding during Monster Energy Series qualifying
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com March 13, 2019 at 4:25 pm

NASCAR officials will begin enforcing the speed limit on pit road during Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying starting this weekend at Auto Club Speedway.

The same pit-road speed used for the race — which varies from track to track — will be used in qualifying.

A driver exceeding the pit-road speed exiting onto the track will be called back down pit road before becoming eligible to post a qualifying time.

A driver exceeding the pit-road speed returning to pit road will have his/her time posted on the previous set of qualifying laps disallowed.

2019 STP 500 NASCAR Cup Series Race Odds :

STP 500 - TO WIN
    KYLE BUSCH +200
    BRAD KESELOWSKI +500
    JOEY LOGANO +600
    MARTIN TRUEX JR +600
    DENNY HAMLIN +1000
    CLINT BOWYER +1000
    KEVIN HARVICK +1500
    CHASE ELLIOTT +2000
    RYAN BLANEY +2000
    ARIC ALMIROLA +2500
    KURT BUSCH +2500
    JIMMIE JOHNSON +3000
    ERIK JONES +5000
    KYLE LARSON +5000
    AUSTIN DILLON +8000
    ALEX BOWMAN +8000
    DANIEL SUAREZ +8000
    RYAN NEWMAN +8000
    FIELD +2000

Sunday, March 24th, 2019 @ 2:00 PM ET

Exclamation

Just in case the notice wasn't seen in dara's post...!

Shakeup for 2020 with Nascar :

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2019/03/26/2020-nascar-schedule-revealed-playoffs-championship-race-changes/
    "
    NASCAR.com to stream first three Richmond practices
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com April 9, 2019 at 11:13 am

NASCAR.com will live stream the first three practices at Richmond Raceway — two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practices and one Xfinity Series practice — in advance of the weekend races in Virginia. Bookmark
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/live
    , the destination for all live practice streams this year. You can also catch the practice on NASCAR Mobile.

For Friday specifically, the live-streaming schedule is as follows for users in the United States. Full practices will be posted to NASCAR’s YouTube channel later in the day for fans who can’t watch live.

• 8-10 a.m. ET: Xfinity Series final practice
    • 11 a.m. – noon ET: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series first practice
    • 1-2 p.m. ET: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice"...! and

Cool

Make sure to get Extras :
    Code:
    https://foundation.nascar.com/public/nascar/order?inventory_id=111&segmentcode=018

This ought to bee FUN :

IT’S BACK!

After more than 20 years without it, Sonoma Raceway is bringing back the carousel section to help celebrate the track’s 50th anniversary. This means drivers will drop down coming out of Turn 4 and make a big, sweeping left turn through Turns 6 and 6A before popping back up onto what has been the normal layout of late in Turn 7.

TIRES

It’s the first chance to break out the Goodyear Eagle Road Course Radials this season. Each team will get three sets for practice, one set for qualifying and seven sets for the race (six race sets, plus one set transferred from qualifying or practice).

Adding the carousel lengthens the track from 1.99 miles to 2.52 miles and will make the technical road course even more tight. As a result, Goodyear is bringing one of its most tractive tread compounds in the entire 2019 tire lineup.

Goodyear will also bring its wet weather radials for Sonoma should NASCAR decide that conditions warrant. But they tell us it never rains in Northern California.

RULES PACKAGE

Sonoma will feature the 2019 rules package for road courses, and that means no aero ducts and a tapered-spacer engine expected to reach 750 horsepower.

TUNE-IN INFORMATION
    TV: FS1 (3 p.m. ET)
    Radio: PRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio
    NASCAR.com: Live leaderboard, Drive, RaceView
    Trackside Live: 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday

Of note: The FOX part of the 2019 Cup schedule wraps up this weekend, and it will be Darrell Waltrip’s last broadcast, i.e. the last time to hear him utter the famous “Boogity, boogity, boogity” line. He is sure to have something special up his sleeve worth tuning in for, and several drivers will be driving cars paying homage to Waltrip’s former paint schemes. |

Fire From Within

It looks like I have to change the picture of the track in the Sonoma thread, I guess.

Question

Is this the New Way...?!?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast