Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    did that already still no go just goes to the software update screen
    go into market and open MOL2 from there. Does it open correctly from there?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    no it does the same thing just going into software update

uninstall the mol and then factory reset and then reinstall mol and then retry installing firmware (use the 0227 code and the red button for beta update)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-16-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    sorry done that as well no go

did you factory reset first ?
    This is exactly how I did it and others with success.

After your factory reset, uninstall MOL.
    Then re-install MOL then go to Update and update to the beta MOL.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    yes that is how I did it

TV Addicted
    when I do the factory mol is removed and I have to go into the market and reinstall it anyway. when I first boot up after a factory reset MOL is not there on the main screen

when you have the MOL installed, go into My Apps and uninstall it thru that menu as appossed to the market. Then reinstall thru Market

try it that way
    - Frank Zappa

so we have to go withthe mol2 now ? is that how they r gonna do the firmware updates now ?

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    so we have to go withthe mol2 now ? is that how they r gonna do the firmware updates now ?
    of all the Formuler boxes, currently only the z8 has the MOL2 available, but no you do not have to install it.
    This issue that we been discussing here is not a new issue. It happened to my z8 a few updates ago but I was able to get passed that and this latest update went off without a glitch for me.
    But I have seen one other along with 382130, with this same issue with this newest update.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast