Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Formuler Z8, Z Alpha
    July 28 Official Release

Install and use at your own risk.
    Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Firmware Version : 1.4.71
    Change Log

FIX: Problem searching/pairing certain BT devices
    IMP: Improved Display Area UX
    Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

MYTVOnline 2 : 7.9.1
    Change Log

ADD: New "Skip Ahead" feature for Live TV.
    - Jump forward to get closer to real-time playback
    ADD: Show DVB/ATSC channels in IPTV channel list
    ADD: Hide VOD categories
    ADD: VOD/Series Online subtitle search
    FIX: VOD Player > subtitle end-time issue
    FIX: Cloud Timeshift looping issue
    FIX: Portal URL trailing slash issue
    FIX: ATSC LCN channel numbers
    FIX: Group & Favorite buttons not working in VOD poster grid
    FIX: Cloud Timeshift not working with certain services
    FIX: MOL2 doesn't recognize exFAT formatted media
    FIX: Channel List style setting issue
    FIX: Online subtitles: "No Results" when searching for certain languages
    FIX: Remote Configuration not re-applied correctly after factory reset or software reset
    IMP: Improved Cloud Timeshift compatibility with certain services
    IMP: XC API > Smart search. Search without accent characters
    IMP: Move between VOD and Series: Press and hold VOD key on remote
    IMP: Foreign language Youtube trailers where available
    IMP: Improved font for URL and user/pass input
    IMP: Youtube trailer playback performance
    IMP: Settings menu re-organized
    IMP: Live TV > Resolution icons
    IMP: Improved menu translations. French, Swedish (Thanks pad9k)
    Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

Formuler Announcement [28.07.20 02:02]
    If you have problems downloading the Software update,
    temporarily delete the Formuler Remote app (Bluetooth app) from your device and try again.

A bug was discovered in the Formuler Remote app that causes the software update to hang.

We will release a new version of the Formuler Remote app soon.

Formuler Announcement
    The updated July 30, 2020 Formuler Remote app is now available in the app Market.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-30-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Formuler Z8/ Z Alpha: FW 1.4.73 - SW 7.9.3 (26.08.2020)

WARNING:
    Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or unplug the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much more time then usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install.

Firmware Version : 1.4.73 HOTFIX
    • ADD: Force HDCP 1.4 mode menu
    • Android Settings > Advanced Options > HDMI CEC, HDCP
    • FIX: Automatic System Date & Time bug
    • IMP: System memory optimization
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

MYTVOnline 2 : 7.9.3 HOTFIX
    • ADD: Online subtitle search languages: Suomi, Dansk
    • FIX: EPG Loading issue
    • FIX: Channel number search issue
    • FIX: Re-enable Cloud TimeShift from Normal Channel list
    • FIX: VOD Trailer button not shown under certain circumstances
    • IMP: Swedish menu translation
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

Rocket Recovery Technician
    For some reason using Internet archive with DuckDuckGo to download after this update after the first download over 2gb some downloads even less than 800 meg will just disappear. I have a zip file that I have never seen before listed that was there just after the update and reboot, I haven't opened it. It seems like a memory resident file since it reloads after being deleted sometimes. If this is true it must be somehow connecting to the update file and replicating Is it something I need to install or do I need to do a reset and hard reset just after a no recycle bin delete with a power off.

Not sure if I am following what you are outlining there 12icer

Loaded the Z8 here with this latest 'HotFix' update and everything went fine.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I am trying to walk through a problem that started after the update. I use duckduckgo browser to go to Internet archive and download zip files movies, books , music, ETC. Since the update I will be downloading a zip file and it will just disappear. If I start two or three some of them one or two will fully download but the others will just disappear. Most times when I unpack the zip file it will show the list of files and the one I wish to save will be there say a 1gig mpg I choose the destination folder and start the transfer from the internal drive to a dedicated 3tb hard drive it starts then just goes away. Only rarely I can get a complete transfer and uncorrupted file. I am just wondering if it is a glitch or something to do with my hardware. I hate to go to a computer to download these things, the Formuler is way faster and gives a better chance of not being corrupted when it is working. I don't have any read problems with any files they run flawlessly from start to end pause and play or whatever. Just the downloads. I haven't tried another browser because Duck works so well.

If noone else is having any problems I will try some stuff and let you know what I figure out, OLD "Testing" days you know

I did a hard reset and cleared the Memory and cache, I didn't do a full restore, I redid the download storage folder on the box and so far it seems to be working I haven't pushed it past half the total storage by doing eight or nine downloads at one time yet again though so I will push it up after I do some things I want to get done and let you know. Right now I think it was just a glitch in one of the downloads that hung the gateway and limited the amount of data that could be processed before it ran out of capacity. More like a memory block that was full and unavailable till it could write to a lost file. The box saw the downloads as orphan data and cleared them because they could not be completed or written to the storage folder.
    Last edited by 12icer; 09-02-2020 at 03:37 AM.

There has been 2 new updates released. But neither of them is an update for the box itself or the MOL
    They are updates for the 'Remote App' and the other is an update direct for the 'BT-100'

These were released September 23
    But you will not see them in your normal update menu(s).
    Open the Market and scroll down to the Utilities/ETC category and there is where the Formuler Remote app can be found (v1.0.0-r78)
    Install that and then you should see it trigger the Bt-100 update.

These 2 updates are for all Formuler receivers across the board and not just the Z8

Formuler Remote App Software Update
    Version 1.0.0

Applicable models:
    Formuler Z8, Z Alpha, Z+ Neo, Z7+, Zx series devices
    Users must re-assign their hotkeys after installing this version
    Change Log:
    NEW: Mouse cursor added to Bluetooth mode. Assign Mouse Cursor to a hotkey
    NEW: New assignable hotkeys: v.Format, Sleep, FF, REW, Next, Previous

Formuler BT1 Remote Firmware Update
    Version 0.5.30

Change Log:
    NEW: Press TV/STB button to toggle TV Power regardless of active mode

*If you are not using the newest GTV-BT1 or the GTV-IR1 RCUs , there is no need to install these updates.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-25-2020 at 01:07 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Formuler Z8, Z Alpha, Z+ Neo
    Sept 25 HotFix

Install and use at your own risk.
    Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Firmware Version : 1.4.75 HOTFIX
    Change Log
    FIX: Cannot connect to some portals

Tested with results as below...
    -If you currently are not seeing any portal issues, then no need to install this update.
    -You can choose to wait for the next Official or Beta Update.
    -The update is a Firmware version update only and does not affect the MOL2 version.
    After installing this Hotfix Firmware update v1.4.75, your MOL2 IPTV version will remain at v7.9.3 or what ever was the last MOL2 version you have installed.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-26-2020 at 06:42 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    hello eveyone
    after the last update 1.4.75,there is a problem in MOL2. when switching channels the screen goes black 3-4 seconds(The signal has been lost) and back again.
    i never seen this before, what to do?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast