Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    ????????????? what is that and where is the devil???
    seems every time i read one of your posts you are quite often angry bout something or other.
    I was just throwing some craziness into the mix

Kodi is the devil
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    No man not angry just frustrated so KODI is the Devil. GD sometimes it can be, I am just going
    to uninstall KODI and start over. Not ANGRY NOT MAD just pissed!!!
    Thanks
    something here

Ambassador
    No man not angry just frustrated so KODI is the Devil. GD sometimes it can be, I am just going
    to uninstall KODI and start over. Not ANGRY NOT MAD just pissed!!!
    Thanks
    Hate to read your posts if you were paying for what you want.As for being angry and mad you usually yell,thats exactly what you are doing typing in capitals lol.

Bullwhale
    djmcshain if you have a play store on that box first thing you have to do is turn off the auto update in the play store app. (Google play or Apptoid store which ever one)then uninstall kodi 18 then reinstall kodi 17.6...leave auto updates off but remember to check the store for other apps up dates from time to time and do them one at a time just don't update kodi

I am sorry if I pissed someone off by typing in capitals, I swear I didn't know that it was bad sorry.
    I am doing the best I can which is not bad I am 74 and poor health on top of that- again sorry.
    I did a reset and just loaded kodi 17.6 will work on the addons tomorrow!!!!
    Thanks
    something here

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hang in there dj, I am Right behind You with the Number(Age) Thing...! Was having problems with 18 but I have been Searching and Trying and Searching and Trying More. Getting it Right tho... and You will also...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am sorry if I pissed someone off by typing in capitals, I swear I didn't know that it was bad sorry.
    I am doing the best I can which is not bad I am 74 and poor health on top of that- again sorry.
    I did a reset and just loaded kodi 17.6 will work on the addons tomorrow!!!!
    Thanks
    not so much the CAPS bud as it is the cussing or the hints of cussing (CAPS don't help either thou) .
    The 'GD' stuff and etc is what I do not like reading. It tends to take my attention away from the meaning in the comments.
    Hard to read that stuff and not think angry thoughts

Making written posts on a website is not anything like talking face to face with someone. What you write here is taken for what it is and nothing else. When cussing is seen in posts ,then it is taken as exactly that, you must be pissed off. I do not like talking or listening to pissed off people in everyday live, let alone on a website
    If you follow what I mean by that

Just wanted to explain that so you'd see what it does when you cuss up a storm all the time
    Rock on thou ...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

no caps and no cussing, just a question--I have the new mxqpro 7.1 as I said yesterday I uninstall the kodi 18.1 and
    installed the kodi 17.6. Today when I went to the file manager I can't add a source it will not open and when I go to
    system settings-add-ons and try to turn on unknown sources I can't turn it on, does any one know how to fix this???
    Thanks
    something here

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Step 1. Click on the Settings Icon in the top left of the screen.

Step 2. Click on the System Settings Box.

Step 3. You will need Expert Mode. It can be changed by clicking on the box. ***

Step 4. Click on Addons.

Step 5. Click on the Unknown Sources Slider.

Step 6. A warning message will appear. Click on Yes.

There you have it. Unknown Sources have been enabled. You can now install any build or addon that you like. To exit back to the home screen just click on settings/system in the top left of the screen.

A Visual is here :
    Code:
    https://bestandroidtvbox.com/how-to-enable-unknown-sources-in-kodi-17-6/

Bullwhale
    have you tried to use a mouse instead of your remote to click on it,and if that don't work uninstall kodi and reinstall a different copy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast