Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    thanks fopr all your help guys!!!!
    something here

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question

Do We take that as "I'm Up and Running Again"...?!?

No not really, but thanks for asking. I did download kodi 17.6 and I did get Yoda 1.0.0 and Supremacy 1.7.0 and when
    I click them on the screen with the options comes up and when I click on new episodes they come up but when I click
    them on it just goes back to the home screen on both of them. I am just looking for about 3 downloads that work not
    a lot. If anyone has any ideals please let me know!
    Thinks
    something here

Are You using a VPN by any chance..?!?

No I am not I read somewhere the if I have IPTV it would cut me off.
    I was wondering if I delete kodi 17.6 and reinstall it that would fix my problem/
    I want to thank you for your help!
    something here

There is always the Possibility that the version of Kodi has a flaw and Deleting and Re-Downloading is always an Option. One thing You can do before going that way is, when You want to click on a Video Add-on is to hold the OK for a couple of seconds so another small window opens up with more options in it and choose "Update" and then just wait till You see a notice that it was Updated and then Open it up...!

As far as using a VPN, it is an App that will load to Your Home Page, You will have the Option of Turning it On for Kodi usage and Off when using IPTV...! There are a few good sites with Good Info also about Add-ons with Install Instructions...! I always look for the Reviews near the Bottom of the Page before trying any tho...! You can always Uninstall as You Wish...! Check Your PM's...!

Bullwhale
    where are you getting these addons from if they are old addons you had, they may not work with kodi 17 or 18 or you may need the repo for them addons installed, for them to up date...also i noticed that with kodi as of the last few build that it takes a long time for it to connect to the internet so i installed the weather addon when it shows the weather then you no its connected to the internet.........(even thou the rest of the box is connected to the net does not mean kodi is)..............
    If it was me and i was having issues with a box or a new box i would do a factory reset on the box.then i would install kodi 17.6 or 18 then i would install my own or some else build to see if it working.but thats just me.

Guys I want to thank you all for your help. Last night I did a factory reset-went all the way.
    Today I downloaded Google Play Weather and Kodi 17.6. I am trying to work up the nerve
    to try and find 3 working add-ons. The funny part about this is it's not even my box I got
    this MXqpro for a friend and just trying to set it up for him. I have a old MyGica and it
    works fine.
    Thanks again
    something here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    Guys I want to thank you all for your help. Last night I did a factory reset-went all the way.
    Today I downloaded Google Play Weather and Kodi 17.6. I am trying to work up the nerve
    to try and find 3 working add-ons. The funny part about this is it's not even my box I got
    this MXqpro for a friend and just trying to set it up for him. I have a old MyGica and it
    works fine.
    Thanks again
    so my Gorey Demise video helped then ?
    Fan-frigging-tastic !

lol

Nice to see you have some progress djmcshain
    These guys on site to help know their stuff
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    works fine.

Thanks again
    Can't You load the same Repo's and Addons that Work on Your MyGica onto that MXq Pro..?!?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast