Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/WvufFwdqMzg

Dark Horse
    Thanks Lowtec. I've Been Having The Same Issue With Coinbase/Simplex. They Keep Canceling My Payment

Them's Fightin Words................................!!!

Code:
    youtube_share;EOaWFx0KVHI]https://youtu.be/EOaWFx0KVHI
    Last edited by catz; 03-11-2019 at 09:23 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Yes streaming is so legal Infomir is blocking boxes for fun.
    carry on.....
    They are a business. They need to keep up appearances if they want to keep selling boxes at the rate they do and sell more. If big companies threaten to stop buying, then there is the reason. It's like drug testing, The courts couldn't force it so the insurance companies step in and make it a condition of employment. just play the game. Mag isn't the only box or app that works. Maybe we shouldn't buy their product and see what happens. Everyone knows why these boxes are sold period. The entire world. They block enough then sales will get hit. Actually infomir between rock and hard place. And streaming will live on here, in kodi, and on, and on. just enjoy while we can. This can go on for years before they do something in Congress. After all, They all get along sooo well! Have a good one my friend.

The old method was so easy. I tried today sent foto id, selfie and my payment was declined and they will not
    tell you why. I have been with IKS66 since FTA and now no IPTV

Dark Horse
    They're Asking For Too Much Personal Information. Who Knows What They Do With It

Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    They're Asking For Too Much Personal Information. Who Knows What They Do With It
    and Who Else can Get It...!?!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    And your payment is still declined without a reason after giving the required information!!! What does one do after that? What is the next step? What is the alternative? What does one do when you reach there - that is, payment "declined"? YOU WANT TO MAKE A PAYMENT BUT YOU CANNOT WITH THE OPTIONS PROVIDED!

TV Addicted
    and Who Else can Get It...!?!
    Anyone that gets the info can get it. The guy that enters the info you give gets it. Whoever he gives or sells it to can get it. In this day and age nobody can be really trusted. I just recently had to change cards because someone charged 75 bucks in Jersey. I am in Indiana. There was only one thing I did differently in the last few months. It involved a gift card. Now that all said I am not trying to upset anyone. But I speak from personal experience. In the end I received a credit back, But was broke and couldn't get anything for 10 days while they ran it down. Giving that much info to anyone is in my humble opinion stupid. The person that gets the info can simply use it themselves or more likely sell it to another party. That is done all the time. In a day and age where Equifax of all places can get hacked,Bit-coin being "Anonymous", only keeps the person reading your info more protected. I hear that "People do it all the time". And people are having their accounts broke into all the time.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    Anyone that gets the info can get it. The guy that enters the info you give gets it. Whoever he gives or sells it to can get it. In this day and age nobody can be really trusted. I just recently had to change cards because someone charged 75 bucks in Jersey. I am in Indiana. There was only one thing I did differently in the last few months. It involved a gift card. Now that all said I am not trying to upset anyone. But I speak from personal experience. In the end I received a credit back, But was broke and couldn't get anything for 10 days while they ran it down. Giving that much info to anyone is in my humble opinion stupid. The person that gets the info can simply use it themselves or more likely sell it to another party. That is done all the time. In a day and age where Equifax of all places can get hacked,Bit-coin being "Anonymous", only keeps the person reading your info more protected. I hear that "People do it all the time". And people are having their accounts broke into all the time.
    I Hear You, it happened to 4me also....! and Recently I checked My Credit Scores and there was someone using My Name to get a Equity Loan, they messed up by making My Name into a Spanish Name by changing the 1st letter...! There are Tricky and Sneaky Bastords out there that don't care if You are Wealthy(which I would go after) or if You are just getting by...! Bee Careful, use Common Sense : If it Feels to good to bee True it probably is...! I'm Not Implying or saying anything against the Suppliers here, I'm just saying "Bee Careful...!"

What ever happened to using those Special Visa Cards(Vanilla) for International Transactions...?!?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast