Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Another option to pay?

I need know if any other option to make payments, the actual method require too much personal information including upload a personal ID or passport, if no another way I will think to buy from another provider.

sure there is. do it on your own risk
    go to localbitcoins.com and create your account without real info. second purchase bitcoins via direct deposit cash (most don't require any id) or gift card (most don't require any id). once you get bitcoins then go ahead and purchase your service. hope this will help.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Junoir Member
    I just paid today for the first time using a bitcoin atm which i found in my area. It was really simple took me 1min to do it. First it asked for my mobile# to send verification code once you get it just type it in atm then it asked for qr code (for wallet in this case server’s nfps, rocket or iptv66 qr code is provided) scan qr code on atm then insert the amount of cash of your order. Providers have discounts included in my case i used atm so they pay atm fees which i read could be high percentage depends. After inserting cash just hit “im done” button and thats it. Did not asked for identity verification best part of all since i was not comfortable with it. Hope this help everyone for those like me who are new to the bitcoin world and does not like the proof of id or other documents.👍🏼 Thanks timieBlax for his post💪🏼

TV Addicted
    etc gift card cant we pay with that gift card . for me is 2 horas for bitcoin atm in puerto rico

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L_angel11 View Post
    I just paid today for the first time using a bitcoin atm which i found in my area. It was really simple took me 1min to do it. First it asked for my mobile# to send verification code once you get it just type it in atm then it asked for qr code (for wallet in this case server’s nfps, rocket or iptv66 qr code is provided) scan qr code on atm then insert the amount of cash of your order. Providers have discounts included in my case i used atm so they pay atm fees which i read could be high percentage depends. After inserting cash just hit “im done” button and thats it. Did not asked for identity verification best part of all since i was not comfortable with it. Hope this help everyone for those like me who are new to the bitcoin world and does not like the proof of id or other documents. Thanks timieBlax for his post
    pls explain how does the provider know who is making the payment. ATM does not ask for email or order #, so provider will get BTC, but they don't know who sent it..
    This is a real question, I am not trying to be negative.
    Thanks a lot.

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by destin View Post
    pls explain how does the provider know who is making the payment. ATM does not ask for email or order #, so provider will get BTC, but they don't know who sent it..
    This is a real question, I am not trying to be negative.
    Thanks a lot.
    Once you arrive at the ordering site, and get an order number and QR Code, your email address is gonna be linked to that wallet, once that wallet receives the payment, your donations/routes are sent.

KEEP IN MIND: You don't need a BTC Wallet, you only need our wallet, wich is gonna be displayed in the ordering websites... Check the video below.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...751#post251751

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by L_angel11 View Post
    I just paid today for the first time using a bitcoin atm which i found in my area. It was really simple took me 1min to do it. First it asked for my mobile# to send verification code once you get it just type it in atm then it asked for qr code (for wallet in this case server’s nfps, rocket or iptv66 qr code is provided) scan qr code on atm then insert the amount of cash of your order. Providers have discounts included in my case i used atm so they pay atm fees which i read could be high percentage depends. After inserting cash just hit “im done” button and thats it. Did not asked for identity verification best part of all since i was not comfortable with it. Hope this help everyone for those like me who are new to the bitcoin world and does not like the proof of id or other documents. Thanks timieBlax for his post
    how do you put the QR image on your device? did you do the order from the phone? or somehow download the image on a PC and then upload to the device?

Quote Originally Posted by kblur View Post
    how do you put the QR image on your device? did you do the order from the phone? or somehow download the image on a PC and then upload to the device?
    yes, you can go to iptv provider site on your phone and place order from your phone. it will show you QR image in the end on your phone. take a screen shot or put your phone front of the bitcoin ATM to scan QR or you can take picture with your phone from your pc and scan that picture as well.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Don't like dad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast