Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dark Horse
    This Method Sucks. Coinbase Wants All Your Personal Information Plus Your Social Security Number Which You Gotta Be A Knuckle Head If You Do. You Guys Are Going To Loose A Lot Of Customers If This Issue Is Not Resolved. Plus What Happened With The Lifetime Rockets ? Now You Could Only Purchase 4 Years

Many institutions and companies already have all your all personal info and your social security number ............. such as any bank you deal with ...all tax related software has all that info too (turbotax)
    Coinbase is regulated by the SEC ....the dollar wallet in coinbase is insured up to 250,000 dollars by FDIC ...............you can put money in coinbase ...buy bitcoin .....send the bitcoin to an anonymous wallet outside of coinbase (many to choose from)...then close your Coinbase account...................

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I don't believe it....paying with bitcoin is not rocket science....its more secure and less expensive
    floder2, none of the hundreds(perhaps thousands!) of disgruntled users of the service is claiming that this is a "rocket science" occasion. They are simply saying that the bitcoin method, for one reason or another, does not work for them and are asking for another payment method! Claims of this not being rocket science are not helpful in their predicament nor do such claims solve their problems. I have spent the last several hours trying to renew my donations (usually a simple matter!) but have had all my credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) fail/rejected. However I will still try again another day (hope lives eternally!), but many users of the service are less patient.

Sorry but I have been inundated WITH pm'S BECAUSE people just simply don't understand..........There are many "how to" posts that explain in many ways how one can pay with bitcoin...yet I am flooded with questions about "HOW"...or "I don't understand" ....................So I do stick by my (it's not rocket science)

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I don't believe it....paying with bitcoin is not rocket science....its more secure and less expensive
    Less expensive than What? I use to just pay with Wal-Mart card, with no problems. I do not see Routes any cheaper than a Year ago.
    Here in my area, there is a Bitcoin Atm, but many complaints about getting ripped off.

TV Addicted
    floder 2 I did not mean to be critical of you personally as I have seen from your posts that you are very helpful. Believe me, I "understand" (smile) your position and your frustration with endless inquiries about matters you have made as clear as possible. However, even for MANY like myself who understand the procedure for payment by the bitcoin method, there are insurmountable difficulties with this method such as bank blacklisting of bitcoin transactions, no bitcoin ATM available or within normal reach, can't handle picture taking and scanning, etc., etc. We want to continue here, but what can we do if the options of renewal payment offered do not work for us? This will not only force many to go elsewhere despite their preference to remain here, but it will also discourage new customers who will find easier payment methods - or payment methods they can manage - elsewhere. I understand the providers' need for caution and safety in payment options offered, but the provider has to take into consideration the ability of the users to access and utilize these options.

TV Addicted
    [QUOTE=vtaylor1229;252322]floder 2 I did not mean to be critical of you personally as I have seen from your posts that you are very helpful. Believe me, I "understand" (smile) your position and your frustration with endless inquiries about matters you have made as clear as possible. However, even for MANY like myself who understand the procedure for payment by the bitcoin method, there are insurmountable difficulties with this method such as bank blacklisting of bitcoin transactions, no bitcoin ATM available or within normal reach, can't handle picture taking and scanning, etc., etc. We want to continue here, but what can we do if the options of renewal payment offered do not work for us? This will not only force many to go elsewhere despite their preference to remain here, but it will also discourage new customers who will find easier payment methods - or payment methods they can manage - elsewhere. I understand the providers' need for caution and safety in payment options offered,] but the provider has to take into consideration the ability of the users to access and utilize these options.

agree with you but the provider has to take into consideration the ability of the users .for me i am done.moving on with another provider becuase the issue with Bitcoin

TV Addicted
    antonio606, sorry to see you go over the bitcoin problem. At the beginning of the bitcoin changeover it was said that the earlier credit card payment method was being updated at the same time but no timeline was given. I wonder what the position is now with this "option". If it materializes, might this not work out for you? I sure hope it does work out for me!

TV Addicted
    This is why it is a bad move to continue with any cryptocurrency.
    Code:
    https://cryptolauren.com/2018/08/17/bitcoin-stickers-attract-unwanted-attention-from-authorities/
    just take a bull horn in this day and age and say, "We are doing something not right here!"..... That is the way the authorities look at it today because of the terrorism threat. So you want watched, use bitcoin and tell the world you do. The authorities will now start watching. And for the record, Nothing is safe. Man makes it man breaks it. And if the authorities want info they will get it. Nothing will stop it. They will just accuse terrorism and take the files from whoever they accuse. Bitcoin is not infallible and to think it is or any company is immune is foolish.

As far as worrying about being "Safe", well safe from what????? All court action was taken a long time ago and all were tossed out. Nobody could prove that the streaming was stolen and not legit so judges tossed every single case. So until Congress rewrites the law, there is nothing to be worried about. Stream away.

Just my humble opinion formed by researching the subject at hand and knowing how government works.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    This is why it is a bad move to continue with any cryptocurrency.
    Code:
    https://cryptolauren.com/2018/08/17/bitcoin-stickers-attract-unwanted-attention-from-authorities/
    just take a bull horn in this day and age and say, "We are doing something not right here!"..... That is the way the authorities look at it today because of the terrorism threat. So you want watched, use bitcoin and tell the world you do. The authorities will now start watching. And for the record, Nothing is safe. Man makes it man breaks it. And if the authorities want info they will get it. Nothing will stop it. They will just accuse terrorism and take the files from whoever they accuse. Bitcoin is not infallible and to think it is or any company is immune is foolish.

As far as worrying about being "Safe", well safe from what????? All court action was taken a long time ago and all were tossed out. Nobody could prove that the streaming was stolen and not legit so judges tossed every single case. So until Congress rewrites the law, there is nothing to be worried about. Stream away.

Just my humble opinion formed by researching the subject at hand and knowing how government works.
    Yes streaming is so legal Infomir is blocking boxes for fun.
    carry on.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast