Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perhal View Post
    I have 100 speed and Discovery and discovery turbo,travel channel,history channel so its not a speed issue its this site.
    PS Dishuser maybe you should come down to Manitoba I will show you BULLSHIT>
    so when you ran speedtest you got 100 down?
    I don't want to see your wife's crap

I have 100 speed and Discovery and discovery turbo,travel channel,history channel so its not a speed issue its this site.
    seems to be working fine here. Btw, having 100 Mbps download does not mean that theres no issue on your provider side. it could be their node is in distress, to much noise in their plant, damaged cables outside, your line chewed by birds/squirrels, loose connection inside...etc. these are just examples.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    PS Dish
    I don't know how you can say it's the server for sure.If your getting freezing all the time every 2 seconds like you say.Lots have been watching and only a few complaints so something is up.Have you tried to reboot your router? are you using wireless?There is a few things that will cause freezing (like you say).It don't matter if you have 100mbs or not.Other things could cause problems.Could even be your isp slowing your connection down.Have you done a speed test while itptv is running?
    After i agreed i seen a problem with a few channels.It straitened out within a 20 mins or so.Just got busy and never came back to mention things got fixed.

when you run speed test you are not sending packets for long time and you will see 100 Mbps, but when you consistently send/receive packets for long time like iptv then thats where those problems make big difference in service.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I have a gigabit connection 980 up & down. There are service issues, it is not widespread ISP issues.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    I have a gigabit connection 980 up & down. There are service issues, it is not widespread ISP issues.
    If it was service issues you would see widespread complaints.Post 14 is a good one to read.

Yes I did reboot router and I have run the speed test when iptv is running all is well at this end speed dropped to 97 mbps that was all so Im not sure, My provider came and replaced my router to a much better one that is designed for fiber optics and that didn't change anything either. So Im not to sure.

Ambassador
    Yes I did reboot router and I have run the speed test when iptv is running all is well at this end speed dropped to 97 mbps that was all so Im not sure, My provider came and replaced my router to a much better one that is designed for fiber optics and that didn't change anything either. So Im not to sure.
    Do you have your own router laying around? If so i would try using it instead of the provider router. Just to see if that will work.

See if you have any new update available. If not then try factory reset your box. If you decided to factory reset try not to download third party apps and just try iptv and see if that helps. Please let us know the results

I did what you said I dumped my box and just running iptv and still freezing but not as bad so I wont load anymore 3rd party apps for awhile.
    Thanks guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast