Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by perhal View Post
    I did what you said I dumped my box and just running iptv and still freezing but not as bad so I wont load anymore 3rd party apps for awhile.
    Thanks guys
    There has to be other issues going on also.Have you tried your own router?Instead of using the providers

I did what you said I dumped my box and just running iptv and still freezing but not as bad so I wont load anymore 3rd party apps for awhile.
    Thanks guys
    glad to hear that its working much better.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I got that too redid my box was update didnt take right and 100 to me is slow but should have np i call it the wheel of death

Sorry Dodgeit1 was out of town for a while just got back tryed a different router and the same thing, Don't no what it could be.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    actually right now is a bad time to troubleshoot because indeed there is freezing on channels with nfps.... and is this time coming from the server. as was reported in the Announcement thread.
    Zapping the channels and back to the channel wanted may help solve some of the freezing. (zapping = channel changing up and down)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Sorry Dodgeit1 was out of town for a while just got back tryed a different router and the same thing, Don't no what it could be.
    It might be pain to do but maybe do a iptv reset with the box unplugged.Then take it to a friends house (someone with a different isp) and try the box.I think you will be surprised that it will most likely work well.But like Crazed says they are having server problems at the moment.But what he says to do does work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123