Sorry for double posting as I intially posted this in the xpl3000 section and didn't realize until after.

Customer has a buzz panda on Android 6 buzz tv 2 version 211. His issue is that in live TV changing channels doesn't work. He can press ok to bring up the channel list. He can highlight a different channel. But when he presses ok it stays on the current channel. Channel up or down doesn't work. Pressing channel numbers doesn't work.

Through the server settings I got him to enter the portal url in server 2 instead of server 1. That fixed it initially but after 1 hour the problem came back.

Tried deleting the buzz app to reinstall but wasn't able to delete it through the market or settings for some reason. Was able to clear cache and data. Re-entered portal url info. Problem was fixed but after 30 minutes the issue returned.

Haven't done a factory reset yet but thinking of doing that next. Before we do that I was seeing if there was anything else I could try out of anyone has seen this issue before. Thanks.