TV Addicted

My routes dissappeared

Hi guys:
    I had in my Route 66 Dashboard over 200 routes and today the number of routes is 0. Something is happening with all that turmoil about pay methods. What is going on? Can anyone explain? That is a lot of money invested. I have been doing this for many years, now someone decided to steal the routes. I have sad memories from the past of forum people doing tricks to steal and sell our personal info to TV companies. Also remember that after we complained, those in charge talked about banning us to cover their buddies. I do trust most of the forum collies because they have helped me through the years. I need someone to look into this? My computer is very well secured about intrusions. I want to Thank those who really care.

I am in the same boat as you are, i'm trying to solve this problem with the best way I can. I had 60 routes on my dashboard and it all gone last saturday, I already sent them my credit card bill proving I was charged but people don't even answer since last sunday. I am really disappointed.

TV Addicted
    Sorry, I need to make a correction. Checked my last transaction in my credit card and I was not charged. I never check those things, just throw them in the garbage and pay whatever. That was just for 60 routes. The other 140 transactions i have to verify and the companies only keep in the web page only statements for the last 3 months. I am loosing anyway because I bought everything through a discount Token ($100) that expired in January. Now I have to pay at a higher price. This is not my fault I did everything the way they asked. If i get at least one more month of discount token maybe i can recover. Maybe this is a signal to make me look for other service providers. Lately I am getting customers complaints, service is not the best and more problems every time. I am having second thoughts about this service. For fairness, I should get my Discount Token extended.

they are very busy right now give them time and resend if you think they didnt get it they care about you and every member here