Register
    ROAMING

Route Renewal Woes!

To everyone at IPTV66:

First of all, guys, Ive found it impossible to get on to the iptv66.com site to renew my
    existing Route. Keep seeing a "Error 1020 Access Denied" warning. This is thru multiple browsers and
    VPN thru various countries. So no lack of effort on my part.

Crazed8.4 very kindly provided me an email address to 'hook me up'.

The person behind that email sent me various links to purchase a gift card,
    the promise included in there was:

"Gift Card format", you go to the link of your choice, pay for the Gift card we'll receive everything,
    and then under 24 hours you'll receive the information in the email address you used to order it.
    The gift card amount you'll purchase has to correspond to the cost of the service you want."

There was only a 6 month renewal link for IPTV66 in there....as I wanted a 1-year route renewal,
    I purchased two 6 month cards. In the purchase notes, I mentioned my Route # and that the two 6 mth cards were
    for one year renewal.

The transaction was successful and I got an acknowledgement from the individual associated with the
    GiftCard website. (who is a known entity on this site).

Since then, I have received no email containing any details about my Route. Its coming to 48 hours now and
    my sub expires in 2 days.

All I got as a reply after emailing the gift card guy was "have you checked your junk folder". And I have, numerous times.
    There is nothing there.

Now I am sorry that I could not go the bitcoin route, but I feel like Im being penalised for something I have no
    control over. Is it reasonable for me to expect a timely resolution to this issue?
    something here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you gotta send tinieblax a PM here on site with all your info bud
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ROAMING
    Yes sir, I have exhausted all those options before I posted above.

Since yesterday, I have emailed him twice at the gift card address, PM'd him here as well.

And I haven't heard back at all.
    something here

the dictator

First of all to renew your service from the official site you must go to www.iptv66.com, and if you didn't wanted to follow the process and decided to take another option (Reseller), we cannot give you support for this reseller, you must contact the reseller directly to their email.

Buying bitcoins is way easier, look for all the ways to buy them in the announcements sections, and keep in mind that only the official site will sent the routes automatically, other resellers can take up to 48hs.

ROAMING
    Thank you to Crazed and tinieBlax....my 1 year route has been activated.

Teh reason I couldn't use the bitcoin via the official site was: the site permits NO ACCESS to me, always returns ERROR 1020 ACCESS DENIED
    despite using multiple browsers and VPN options.

Second (and not your problem) is that my CC issuer treats the purchase of bitcoins as a cash advance so it attracts a crazy interest rate from day one.

Anyway, alls good now....the madness will probably be revisited next year...thank you once again your IPTV service rocks.
    something here