ROAMING

Website Login Problems

Im accessing the site on Safari....every time I get a 'website not secure' red notice in the address bar.

Moreover, after I log in correctly, the site drops the login....so I find myself logging in numerous times in the course of a visit.

Is this a documented issue or just me?
    something here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Im accessing the site on Safari....every time I get a 'website not secure' red notice in the address bar.

Moreover, after I log in correctly, the site drops the login....so I find myself logging in numerous times in the course of a visit.

Is this a documented issue or just me?
    others have reported this as well (most reports were seen in PMs but a couple on the boards too)
    One guy used a different web-browser and reported problem went away.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Is there a small window by : "Remember Me" or something to that effect...?!? If so then Click it...! When One moves around the Forum from page to new page One is Remembered...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Is there a small window by : "Remember Me" or something to that effect...?!? If so then Click it...! When One move around the Forum from page to new page One is Remembered...!
    that is not the issue.

I do have the issue understood.
    I have advantages because of as to what people report to me. I put 2 and 2 together and sometimes it equals 17
    Only I can see that it equals 17 thou
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Sorry crazed but 4me is using Firefox and encounters the same action that Autoroam explains...

When Logging In Everyday a small window opens up saying "This Connection might not be secure" but the Log In works... When proceeding to a Thread, the Thread Opens but it the Upper Right Corner it Shows the Log In Display Blank...

If I Click that small window that has the "Remember Me" beside it I can scroll all thru the Threads and Stay Logged In, If I don't Click that Option, then in order to Reply to a Post or even Start a Thread, 4me has to Keep Logging In...! I just tried it again to make sure and the exact same thing happens until I Click on "Remember Me"...!

Bullwhale
    Autoroam i think because it is not https address thats why you get This Connection might not be secure

friend of mine had same issue. I told him to walk in to ISP store and swap modem/router. he did swap and now works fine. some reasons his ip was not changing even after hard reset. so with new modem new ip and no issues so far.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    I was having the same problem with sign in (mozilla)--checked remember me--now working ok