Thread: No support

No support

I’ve been trying to fix my issue with iptv66 about an order I didn’t received and they don’t reply to the emails
    It’s been 4 days and got confirmed that the transaction was good yet no answers from support@iks66.tv

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Gordoggo View Post
    I’ve been trying to fix my issue with iptv66 about an order I didn’t received and they don’t reply to the emails
    It’s been 4 days and got confirmed that the transaction was good yet no answers from support@iks66.tv
    Send me a PM with more details about the problem and the email address that you are using in iptv66 checkout.

I sent you 2 PM’s

Did I hit a stone wall??

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Probably Busy Right about now, give it a little more time to be resolved...! These Mods and Admins are Good...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Probably Busy Right about now, give it a little more time to be resolved...! These Mods and Admins are Good...!

I agree, crazed 8.2 and tinieBlax are good Mods/Admins. Took some time, but they resolved my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kay2wild View Post
    I agree, crazed 8.2 and tinieBlax are good Mods/Admins. Took some time, but they resolved my issue.
    I’ve been at it since Saturday

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Gordoggo View Post
    I’ve been at it since Saturday
    Don't worry i understand your frustration, i have found the problem and soon you should receive a new order information.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

ROAMING
    Hi tinieBlax

I don't want to start another thread so lumping my issue here.

My IPTV66 Route runs out in two days time.

Yesterday I made a renewal using your GiftyCard method at the recommendation of Crazed 8.4. I bought two 6 month cards and mentioned
    in the purchase notes that this is for a 1 year renewal on an existing Route. There was no 1 year IPTV66 renewal option in the links you sent me so
    I decided to get 2 six month cards.

Since then I received an email acknowledgement from Giftycard with a 3 digit order no....that's it.

I have emailed you (as your name was in the Giftycard email to me) and PM'd you as well today.

I apologise if Im sounding too pushy or entitled...if your process to renew my Route is going to take 24-48 hrs
    it would be good if you could let me know. Im just worried that my Route will lapse in 2 days without renewal.