Can anyone explain what's going on?

I'm trying to make sense of the recent changes at IPTV66, especially the changes to payment methods.

I note that there is a sticky, by Crazed 8.4, titled system maintenance in the announcements sections. It explains that the payment processor is doing an upgrade. It's dated Jan 25th. Then there is a sticky from tinieBlax about routes not being charged for and to top it off we now have new payment methods all based on Bitcoin. Are these connected?

I'm no expert on BTC but aren't the transaction charges quite high, around $20-$30 per transaction? Also the ID requirements are quite onerous.
    And it can be slow.

I’m trying to renew my sub which is up at the end of the week. I’ve used the gift card method but even that is different. No reply yet, but it’s not even been 24hrs.

If anyone can explain what’s going, I’d appreciate it. Is there any suggestion that a payment method that does not involve BTC will be introduced at some point?

I suggest going to coinbase website and register .......... Now they won't ask for anything more than a Bank will.........Any money in Coinbase Dollar wallet is treated just like a bank account ..insured by FDIC for up to 250,000 dollars ...........once you have money in your Dollar Wallet...go ahead and buy the Bitcoin right there ..........Now you have Bitcoin in your Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet.....You can now go to the website blockchain ....Open an Anonymous account with an anonymous e-mail .......No names or ID ............Now you can send Bitcoin to your new blockchain account from your coinbase account.....then buy your NFPS codes via your Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet..................easy as pie .............supplying money initially into your Coinbase account is cheap if you attach and wire it from a bank account...they charge more for using credit cards.............
    Last edited by floder2; 02-05-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Junoir Member
    floder2 , Working with coinbase and I tried to transfer funds from my debt card to bitcoin account but my limit is $5 ... How do I up the limit so I can at least get a route?

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I suggest going to coinbase website and register .......... Now they won't ask for anything more than a Bank will.........Any money in Coinbase Dollar wallet is treated just like a bank account ..insured by FDIC for up to 250,000 dollars ...........once you have money in your Dollar Wallet...go ahead and buy the Bitcoin right there ..........Now you have Bitcoin in your Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet.....You can now go to the website blockchain ....Open an Anonymous account with an anonymous e-mail .......No names or ID ............Now you can send Bitcoin to your new blockchain account from your coinbase account.....then buy your NFPS codes via your Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet..................easy as pie .............supplying money initially into your Coinbase account is cheap if you attach and wire it from a bank account...they charge more for using credit cards.............
    Wow, that is complicated for a $40 transaction! I'm Canadian and have tried to open a Blockchain account but it won't recognize Canadian bank accounts or check routing numbers. As for the FDIC insurance, that's only on a USD balance, not the coins and even then I wouldn't want to test it. Still the amounts are so small for me that I don't care. If someone already has a BTC account of course it's easy but who opens a brand new account just to make an occasional small payment.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I only suggested Blockchain for it's wallet ...........not for exchange .......... the wallet itself is anonymous ..........If you read my post ..I said dollar wallet is insured.never said bitcoin was insured ..no one insures coins

Quote Originally Posted by catdaddy25 View Post
    floder2 , Working with coinbase and I tried to transfer funds from my debt card to bitcoin account but my limit is $5 ... How do I up the limit so I can at least get a route?
    attach your bank account ,,,,,,,not just a debit card ...............or pm me

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I only suggested Blockchain for it's wallet ...........not for exchange .......... the wallet itself is anonymous ..........If you read my post ..I said dollar wallet is insured.never said bitcoin was insured ..no one insures coins

Floder2, yes you did. My mistake.