Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Operations Ninja

paying with Bitcoin

Like so many others, I also don't like the idea of paying with Bitcoin

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it does not matter 4me2c and if you would notice, I made a post in that thread you linked, asking members to post in the 'official' dedicated thread, but that did not last long and honestly thou, it does not matter.
    Members here can post how they feel comfortable with. We have no problem with that.
    With everything going on right now, starting new threads is the least of our concerns.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by kinch View Post
    Like so many others, I also don't like the idea of paying with Bitcoin
    You don't need to use bitcoins to pay, just select coingate and pay using your visa or mastercard.

TV Addicted
    Good afternoon I was one of those affected by the inconvenience of the other payment platform. Today I had to make a purchase and it really was very easy using the Bitso platform through the phone. In addition the house when paying with Bitcoin gives an extra 15% discount you have to take advantage

iptv
    Quote Originally Posted by tinieBlax View Post
    You don't need to use bitcoins to pay, just select coingate and pay using your visa or mastercard.
    Thanks tinieBlax

Lets here it for Bitcoin .....................

TV Addicted
    did you have to provide a selfie with the card and GI id on top of cell phone in the same country as the card??

An Exchange like Coinbase ask's for what a Bank asks for .......no surprises ............once you attach a checking account to your coinbase (least expensive way).... you can fund it....but it will take a few days to clear....been dealing with Bitcoin and other Crypto coins for years............ plus if you buy your Routes or Donations direct from a Bitcoin Wallet ......you get the 15% discount

TV Addicted

Lightbulb privacy

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    An Exchange like Coinbase ask's for what a Bank asks for .......no surprises ............once you attach a checking account to your coinbase (least expensive way).... you can fund it....but it will take a few days to clear....been dealing with Bitcoin and other Crypto coins for years............ plus if you buy your Routes or Donations direct from a Bitcoin Wallet ......you get the 15% discount
    can you refer to a site that explains this process? also it looks like you have absolutely no privacy with this thing as all transactions are traceable and the moment a gov agency forces banks to disclose payments to wallets it's all like making a credit card payment.

TV Addicted
    once you get a coinbase account and buy your bitcoins.............open an Anonymous Bitcoin wallet at the Blockchain website ........then send bitcoins from coinbase bitcoin wallet to Blockchain bitcoin wallet ....buy your codes with the blockchain wallet............. had another member here show me how to do this............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast