Junoir Member

Iptv66 ???

Anyone know of a better server?
    Im tired of getting ripped off by IPTV66

Banned
    how did you get ripped off?
    from what I've read many got free service for a while

I hope I don’t end up like this
    i ordered 72 routes and emailed them to see what’s up and they replied with the discontinued routes from October- December
    do they even read their emails??

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordoggo View Post
    I hope I don’t end up like this
    i ordered 72 routes and emailed them to see what’s up and they replied with the discontinued routes from October- December
    do they even read their emails??
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorithm View Post
    I just got a message back from them as well saying they never acknowledged my payment and I've been dealing with them for years I don't understand what's going on cause it's been working till yesterday like everyone else?
    if you guys would actually read what was posted, Neither of you were charged for your purchases check your credit cards and you will not see where you were charged, so your not out anything, maybe read again,,, http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...er-and-January

any other site, staff would tell you to hit the road,.

TV Addicted
    I do not think they are a scam. I hope that they are resolved in a satisfactory manner for all those affected. In my case, in particular, the payment is made with the debit card and the money and it is not in the bank and the donations are not in the portal.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antvar View Post
    I do not think they are a scam. I hope that they are resolved in a satisfactory manner for all those affected. In my case, in particular, the payment is made with the debit card and the money and it is not in the bank and the donations are not in the portal.
    if you read the link again, it give you an email to send them for support, i would suggest you take a screenshot of your bank account to prove to them payment was made, ok brother,

Quote Originally Posted by elfman137 View Post
    if you read the link again, it give you an email to send them for support, i would suggest you take a screenshot of your bank account to prove to them payment was made, ok brother,
    if you read what I wrote you’ll see that I’m referring about a transaction that was done today and I emailed them with screenshots and got a reply explaining about the cancel accounts from October-December, nothing to do with the new transaction

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    no one has gone anywhere guys.
    I am still on things too.

Not sure if you ever sent me any private messages concerning what issue you may have had vibeline, but perhaps you should have done that instead of posting a thread like this, especially with that thread title with such a harsh accusation .... grrrrrrrr !!

Thread title has been changed.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Same here?? What is going on?
    you tell me what is going on ?

Did you purchase an iptv66 code within the time frame as posted in the announcement thread ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

Same here?? What is going on?
    It's impossible to read minds on what your issue could be on a post like this. If you have a recent account issue where it was working for a few months and is now not working, read the announcements regarding a recent audit after you review the posting of charges to your card, and if you still have issues, pm "crazed 8.4" or e-mail support on the appropriate service. If it is something that you need help on on how to use the service, then post the question in the right area. Stream are up and down all the time... there is a place to discuss this as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast