New order on simplex

I ordered 72 routes as a reseller, and so for I got 1 for 6 months. I’ve tried reaching them for hours and no reply here or on email. Simplex emailed me to confirm that I received the order and still nothing. This was for iptv66

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    have sent all this in to administration, as you know thru my last messages

I also wanted to post just a bit of info for everyone....
    I have gotten alot of messages today and I think I answered to the all of them, if I missed anyone please re-message me again.
    But i will be away for 5 or 6 hours tonight so please be patient with me, if you do in fact message me.

I will get to any new messages asap

thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

It’s on my signature

hard to see that, but i did get your recent message.
    Seems it shows as 'Pending' ... which means the transaction has not be completed and no monies has been taken.
    You will need to verify that with your bank.

You might wanna delete that pic from your signature
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I ordered on Friday 2/1/19. My bank transaction still says pending. How long does it take it take to put the credits in my reseller panel? I paid through bitcoin with my credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by chains View Post
    I ordered on Friday 2/1/19. My bank transaction still says pending. How long does it take it take to put the credits in my reseller panel? I paid through bitcoin with my credit card.
    if there is any info that you gave that can not be verified then the transaction will not go thru
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Can use coingate or other type of wallet to pay bitcoin and get the 15% ?