Thread: vpn proxy

vpn proxy

lets just say a person want to be safe using iptv you here about proxy & VPN can someone have a guide for this

when you use a vpn ez to use kind of tells you

get active
    Just to add my two cents, most VPN's do have detailed setup guides for various types of hardware being used. Most are specifically related to their VPN so it would be tough trying to articulate on specifics. I use a VPN and it has its own download section for types of hardware including Android, Amd, Intel and such. When in doubt, I use their forum or online chat to get things working in the manner I want. I have my Android boot up and automatically connects to the VPN server which makes it easy to go to my apps and click on Netflix which sees I'm connected to a US server thanks to the VPN and voila, I get the US version of Netflix which provides more listings. The VPN I use, uses the abbreviation HMA which provides a clue if you google HMA VPN.

I would recommend you to look for a better ISP, to provide you а different IP addresses. My gives me available to Canadian , American and Bulgarian which I can replace according to my preferences.

thank you guys I forgot I posted