Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Credits dissapeared

All of my credits disappeared from my reseller panel, what's going on?

TV Addicted
    We are several by what I see, according to astatement in the Spanish forum, they say that after the audit they eliminatedall the accounts that were paid from October 11 to January 23. The detail isthat my payments were made with a debit card and now the accounts do not appearand the money does not. Already send an email to support as well as messages to the administrators of the forums and even without response

Junoir Member

smart stb app

Quote Originally Posted by antvar View Post
    We are several by what I see, according to astatement in the Spanish forum, they say that after the audit they eliminatedall the accounts that were paid from October 11 to January 23. The detail isthat my payments were made with a debit card and now the accounts do not appearand the money does not. Already send an email to support as well as messages to the administrators of the forums and even without response
    i,m running the smart stb app..thank its the same as mag 254/256. its working fine

Quote Originally Posted by antvar View Post
    very interesting post of what is probably my problem. Subscription expired or not activated.
    thanks for the post.
    couldn't do reset said info not valid

Junoir Member

dreamlink t2

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    very interesting post of what is probably my problem. Subscription expired or not activated.
    thanks for the post.
    I was running my dreamlink t2, but it was having that problem, it said subscription expired or not activated, it was blocked,,so I went to website,, I can still go to website and do a reset with no problem..but that didn't work.. so I went to website again and changed my mac. to my smart stb app...works just find now..[on tv and vod..

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 163radios View Post
    I was running my dreamlink t2, but it was having that problem, it said subscription expired or not activated, it was blocked,,so I went to website,, I can still go to website and do a reset with no problem..but that didn't work.. so I went to website again and changed my mac. to my smart stb app...works just find now..[on tv and vod..
    Hope That Works for Others...! and Thanks for posting...!

Junoir Member

dreamlink t2

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    thanks for the post.

Junoir Member
    my credits also missing, now panel will not even open.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbill1991 View Post
    Well, now the red error is back. "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided, please verify and try again."
    same problem here

TV Addicted
    I think we are paying fair for sinners. and was cut even by a problem that was not our fault. Now neither money nor donations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast