Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Renwal

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Well I read up,found a bitcoin atm & put money in my wallet & have now tried to renew my 3 subs.Got an email confirming transfer but upon opening the email got a transaction not found so IÂ’ll have to wait a bit to see if I just kissed my renewal money goodbye or it went to the right place after all.
    Funny part is after reading up & figuring this out I see that I could of used the machine to put the money right into the renewal account.
    I have to admit that previous years required less leg & brain work,sometimes learning new tricks are a bit challenging.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    An update on my renewal.
    Thanks to all for the many postings on how to navigate the bitcoin map,the box started working again this morning so even though I have not yet received an update email the checker shows them active.
    Learning curve was made much easier with with this forum,mods & many posters.

Bulletproof
    I'm still lost. We don't have Bitcoin ATM's here in my State. And this change is really hard for me to figure this out. I read post after post after posts and I'm going "BONKERS". For days now. Also all the "red guide posts info", thanks to members here. I'm old fashioned with a flip phone and I guess I'll try again in 2 days. I did get my bitcoin address and my Order number to renew my ROCKETS for my credit card to pay with VISA. I copied all info and I'M just stumped. I did not finished my final "COINGATE" process, because I need more help and getting frustrated. Will my personal Credit Card and Bank refuse payments ???? THANKS for any help..... andkaal

To whom it my concern
    i am member for more then 10 years with IKS and IPTV i never have issue with reneval and new ordering until now i try to renew for the last five days try to used bitcoin or visa try to hit order now its go back to the first page try more then 20 times can you please help me how to pay with visa card

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kind View Post
    To whom it my concern
    i am member for more then 10 years with IKS and IPTV i never have issue with reneval and new ordering until now i try to renew for the last five days try to used bitcoin or visa try to hit order now its go back to the first page try more then 20 times can you please help me how to pay with visa card
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ht=#post252466

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123