Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Renwal

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbs View Post
    My apologies if I offend those smarter than me but after many,many attempts to renew my 3 subs I finally asked for help from my bank & was told that their visa does not,will not & has no future plans to support any means to purchase bitcoin.
    Hearing that I am unable to renew so end of story.
    I don't know how that works, can't You use a Pre-Paid Visa instead...?!? Does One Have to Give Bank Information...?

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Started with card being rejected each time,Indacoin said visa not 3D secure call bank,called bank & didnÂ’t have a clue what I was talking about so they put me through to security division which gave me the explanation.
    Never had any issues with card or bank for many years of renewal but this one has me stymied on how to figure it out.
    I will have to look into some other institutions prepaid card to see if it will work.

Junoir Member
    Just tried to renew and it still takes you to Bitcoin purchase, i'll wait another day or so so I can use my visa

TV Addicted
    It's just not working if I want to purchase a new route or either renew....

Junoir Member

Angry Very very Difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbs View Post
    Trying to pay with visa but it only wants me to buy bitcoin to renew - am I missing something?
    it is very ,very difficult to pay with this Bitcoin system it took me almost all day fooling around plus it doesn't work with internet explorer or Microsoft edge they have to come out with something better and easy

Quote Originally Posted by manwell View Post
    it is very ,very difficult to pay with this Bitcoin system it took me almost all day fooling around plus it doesn't work with internet explorer or Microsoft edge they have to come out with something better and easy
    Same here! Tried a few times! No luck and my sub expires tomorrow! Will try again in the morning. Hopefully it gets fixed by then.

There is no way to pay whit this bitcoin payment all go around Simplex and it all are cancelled by then.

TV Addicted
    I have to renew today. If I get anything associated with Bitcoin, I'm outta here as my bank does not allow that kind of what they call "Clandestine Money" purchase just like gambling to them. . And before anyone says anything, don't tell me about BC. Tell the bank. As for driving 35 miles for a wallyworld where I can get a prepay, To many other options for streaming these days when it comes to IPTV that do take my card from home. I will try once to do this but that is it. Wish me luck! Have a good one!

Junoir Member
    every site i go to gives me this
    Error 1020 Ray ID: 4a8fdba6f803aa92 • 2019-02-14 13:24:58 UTC
    Access denied

What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by swordfishunt View Post
    every site i go to gives me this
    Error 1020 Ray ID: 4a8fdba6f803aa92 • 2019-02-14 13:24:58 UTC
    Access denied

What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
    try to update your virus protection security and scan your computer first. looks like your computer is infected with some kind of virus which blocking your access.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast