Junoir Member

DOL2 not working with a portal?

Hi, I have recently subscribed to a new service that uses HTTPS and port 443 but also normal http and I am struggling to get any of the streams working with the t1+ and dol2. (Server offers both MAG and M3U option)

I know the server works because if I try with STBEMU the streams are working normally. However with DOL2, either the portal or the playlist option, or FreeTVPro with M3U none of the streams are playing. The channel list is downloaded but then none of the streams are working (DOL2 is stuck on loading and FREETVPRO has a "can't play this video" error)

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    we can't really help with other services because we do not know how they work or can test ourselves.

One thing bout the Playlist portal on the T1plus STB is that you have to have the MAC un-linked from your code, or it will not work.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa