Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    how dare they make paying safe...lol
    Seems to be a bad thing for some it looks like.Easy isn't always better.But this way isn't any harder then doing what they were doing before.I guess some just can't handle change.

Guess wasn't safe before ?
    Lets Go !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Guess wasn't safe before ?
    I bet people were using their own cards

TV Addicted
    How about a simple summary of steps required from scratch? like

1. Open a btc wallet account
    2. Initiate a new order or renewal order with iptv66
    3. write down btc email address provided during ordering process.
    4. Open btc wallet account online and purchase btc and use the btc email address provided by iptv66 during ordering process.
    5. Done, wait for iptv66 confirmation.

this is NOT how it's done it's only what i have glimmered from reading posts. can anybody clarify?

thanks

TV Addicted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    How about a simple summary of steps required from scratch? like

1. Open a btc wallet account
    2. Initiate a new order or renewal order with iptv66
    3. write down btc email address provided during ordering process.
    4. Open btc wallet account online and purchase btc and use the btc email address provided by iptv66 during ordering process.
    5. Done, wait for iptv66 confirmation.

this is NOT how it's done it's only what i have glimmered from reading posts. can anybody clarify?
    thanks

is not as simple as you say first you need to buy the bitcoin which require a min of $50 plus fee also require your identity such as social security a selfie of your self holding your id to verified if it's you then you need to send the bitcoin to there wallet address which is another fee also bitcoin change the price almost everytime I try twice to buy bitcoin in the page provide and got my both card decline even I verified my identity I went on blockchain and order the accept my card but I have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin so its a pain to wait all that time and not able to renew so now you tell me it worth it ? they got a photo of me + my id + my social security and my to card info but no bitcoin cause it was decline yeah right...

If you already own bitcoins ............ the transaction to NFPS Service can take 1 to 20 hours for the Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed once sent..... those pesky Crypto Minors need to work there picks and shovels

In the end it will look something like this .............. Notice there are no confirmations yet ....need at least 2 for the transaction to go through ....be patient

Last edited by floder2; 02-01-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Junoir Member
    I will say we need a way in the meantime to get and renew spots, I have a week trying to get Bitcoins and I just cant get pass the Credit Card or Debit card all are refused. Please do something in the meantime while we are able to get bitcoins I have several clients down and its just frustrating.

Amount Transacted
    0.04946735 BTC
    Fees
    0.00002907 BTC
    Received
    2 minutes ago
    Confirmations

1/6

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    If you already own bitcoins ............ the transaction to NFPS Service can take 1 to 20 hours for the Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed once sent..... those pesky Crypto Minors need to work there picks and shovels

In the end it will look something like this .............. Notice there are no confirmations yet ....need at least 2 for the transaction to go through ....be patient

I understand but I don't own bitcoin yet I can't even get them I keep getting decline and also I need to renew a few donations I got a few customers waiting

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the quote below was from earlier this morning, from NFPS Team

There are a lot of ways to pay now that we accept direct Bitcoin payments and with credit card.
    If you don't want to mess yourself dealing with bitcoins and you don't have an existing balance then the best way for you is using your credit card through IndaCoin or CoinGate.

Btw we are giving 15% OFF while paying directly with bitcoins.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast