Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chains View Post
    This sucks. I am getting errors when trying to order 960 credits. All my customers are on this server. I guess I will have to find another one.
    Too much haggling trying to buy credits.
    look for any ATM machine around you. buy with cash instantly. more secure and quickest way buddy.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Too much hassle to purchase by the quarter. As I am on fixed income, that is one thing I liked! Too many hoops now. I am sorry guys. Great service for my low download speed. But with the hype about Bitcoin being used is scary. I hear Bitcoin and right away associate it with clandestine activity and so does the Government. Only one Bill away from Bitcoin regulation and will not have my info from the initial verification in the wrong hands. At least with a credit card or bank card you could claim it was a fraudulent purchase if things got hot. Been there from the start with a whopping 4 channels! You guys have been great. I do not blame you for wanting to feel safe even there is no law making streaming illegal. Actually this service was listed as one of the top ten IPTV subscriptions a consumer could purchase at Reddit a couple years ago. If this new payment stays, I must leave. If there is another alternative, then I'll stay. Sub expires middle of February. Regards.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    Too much hassle to purchase by the quarter. As I am on fixed income, that is one thing I liked! Too many hoops now. I am sorry guys. Great service for my low download speed. But with the hype about Bitcoin being used is scary. I hear Bitcoin and right away associate it with clandestine activity and so does the Government. Only one Bill away from Bitcoin regulation and will not have my info from the initial verification in the wrong hands. At least with a credit card or bank card you could claim it was a fraudulent purchase if things got hot. Been there from the start with a whopping 4 channels! You guys have been great. I do not blame you for wanting to feel safe even there is no law making streaming illegal. Actually this service was listed as one of the top ten IPTV subscriptions a consumer could purchase at Reddit a couple years ago. If this new payment stays, I must leave. If there is another alternative, then I'll stay. Sub expires middle of February. Regards.
    They say they are also working on a credit card method.But there is no time line on when that may be back.As for hoops i don't think it's any different then paying with your credit card.Except with Bitcoin no one knows what you are using them for.Verification is only used for one thing and that's to prove you own the card you are using and for nothing else.How easy would it be to use anyone's credit card if you didn't have to prove you own it?It would be no different then paying a Chinese gateway.If they got your credit card they know who you are.I know your saying streaming is not illegal but that can go sideways in a hurry.It's already in the works to make it illegal.I mean really your watching copyright material and if your not paying for it,it is illegal.We would hate to see you go and hope for your sake something can be figured out or you have a change of heart.

How should we pay NFPS Donations using Bitcoins?

It costs more (transaction fees) to pay with Bitcoins than using normal payment processor like Visa or MasterCard.

Ambassador
    Yes Bitcoins is the new method.But i'm not positive when they are going to be ready.As far as donations go they should not expire until the gateway is up and running.

I have Bitcoin secure in a wallet.......transaction fee for sending 100.00 worth of bitcoin for 2 nfps donations for me is 2.00 ..........What I'm hearing from many here..is that the real problem is getting bitcoin initially...fees and ID's involved............ Now I told my friend to open a bitcoin wallet at freewallet.o*g ....no cost No ID necessary ...because they are not an exchange like Coinbase ...........So I sent him some of my bitcoin..and he had it in his wallet in a couple of hours.......so now he can go ahead and purchase a NFPS donation when bitcoin is implemented as a payment method............
    Last edited by floder2; 02-01-2019 at 12:13 AM.

here's best and safest way for me and im ok with that. might cost little more just 1 time but safety and security will save you a lot more. also this service is not even expensive if you buy for whole year and top of that if you buy 2 or more......etc.
    I just created account with blockchain dot com without any real info. next step is to get cheapest prepaid phone just to receive text message for confirmation. go to nearest ATM machine and buy bitcoins with cash. ATM machine will ask you to enter phone number for confirmation so just enter prepaid phone number and you will get your bitcoins really quick. then from there just use with whatever iptv provider you want to use and remember secure and safe. little extra but will give you much more security. hope this will help most of them.

this all info for education purpose only and use it on your risk.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    I try to order since I need a few donations and still can go tru my first card was declined on coingate my second car won't go either I already verified my identity with them to buy bitcoin the min is $50 USD and still can get does damm bitcoin i went on block change created a wallet try to order from them and the payment went tru normal but i have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin this new system really suck time to change provider

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    I try to order since I need a few donations and still can go tru my first card was declined on coingate my second car won't go either I already verified my identity with them to buy bitcoin the min is $50 USD and still can get does damm bitcoin i went on block change created a wallet try to order from them and the payment went tru normal but i have to wait until Feb 20 to get the bitcoin this new system really suck time to change provider
    Probably because the gateway is still being set up.It will be posted here i'm sure when it's ready to go.

Banned
    how dare they make paying safe...lol

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast