Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Well, after decline by two credit cards to accept the transaction and a notice from bank of scam alert, I finally used my last credit card and I got through to where they now want a video of me holding the credit card and reading a note from the screen. I was instructed to hide the middle 8 digits of the card. That was passed on and now I get a message "Thank You, your transaction is being verified. Now how long a wait do I have. Used Coingate!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    Well, after decline by two credit cards to accept the transaction and a notice from bank of scam alert, I finally used my last credit card and I got through to where they now want a video of me holding the credit card and reading a note from the screen. I was instructed to hide the middle 8 digits of the card. That was passed on and now I get a message "Thank You, your transaction is being verified. Now how long a wait do I have. Used Coingate!
    OMG a video! That's insane I cant belive it. They need to fix this

Again on coingate the transaction cancelled by Simplex. And how will i purched in P.R. not bitcoin Atm.

Operations Ninja
    Again on coingate the transaction cancelled by Simplex. And how will i purched in P.R. not bitcoin Atm
    Try coinbase...had no problem at all signing up.need to send pic of ID and credit card # and they will withdraw from your bank account a few random amounts, then you have to tell them what amounts they withdrew, no video needed.Had an account in less then 2 hrs.
    Last edited by monty49; 02-14-2019 at 05:31 PM.

TV Addicted
    I am glad to hear that some people have luck getting their ##. I finally after two days waiting had my transaction canceled, so now I am not going to fool around with bitcoin, and of course the donations. I am Through!!!

With a little help from my son we tried Indocoin last night. A few pictures uploaded etc. and this morning when I checked found it was declined!!!
    Guess I have to look for another source for tv. I wonder how many customers you have to lose before you realize going bitcoin was a huge mistake??

Just discovered that MasterCard denied transaction. No bitcoin atm within a hundred miles of where I live!

Quote Originally Posted by gordiez View Post
    Just discovered that MasterCard denied transaction. No bitcoin atm within a hundred miles of where I live!

A quick google search shows that many banks are refusing BTC purchases with credit cards they issued. This is US and Canada. So even if you get past
    the ID and photo thing there's a decent chance the payment will be rejected.

PLEASE go back to what you had before.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Search for services that accept e-transfers as that will get you past trying to use a plastic card.

The same here in PR and whit Coinbase have to wait 14 days to see if it works but if is Simplex in the Bitcoin transaction it will be Cancelled.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast