Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Operations Ninja
    It is not that Coinbase doesn't work in Canada it is most of the banks have black listed the sites selling them.
    Scotiabank works

Bitcoin ATM's in Canada
    Code:
    https://coinatmradar.com/country/38/bitcoin-atm-canada
    /

Bitcoin ATM's in Brazil
    Code:
    https://coinatmradar.com/country/30/bitcoin-atm-brazil/

Other ways to buy Bitcoin in Brazil

Code:
    https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/brazil/
    Last edited by floder2; 02-21-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Junoir Member

I'm seeking customer support

On February 19th I made a purchase I was able to process a payment through Bitcoin and I can see it reflecting on my credit card .my emails show that iptv66 received the right amount of Bitcoin for my purchase but I only received 1/4 of that purchase I haven't received any emails saying there was any complications with the payment but I also haven't received a message from IPTV support telling me why I didn't receive 100% of my purchase I'm disappointed

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo101 View Post
    On February 19th I made a purchase I was able to process a payment through Bitcoin and I can see it reflecting on my credit card .my emails show that iptv66 received the right amount of Bitcoin for my purchase but I only received 1/4 of that purchase I haven't received any emails saying there was any complications with the payment but I also haven't received a message from IPTV support telling me why I didn't receive 100% of my purchase I'm disappointed
    Please send me a private message with the details.
    Include all the details that you can, including your email address.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I have a Coinbase account but unable to get $$ in the account,, Visa and MasterCard blacklisted Coinbase....any other ways to get $$ in my account ?? Prepaid Visa or MasterCard will this work ??

Bitcoin ATM Few Miles away from were i live....Next option i guess..

TV Addicted

Bitcoin ATM the way to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    I have a Coinbase account but unable to get $$ in the account,, Visa and MasterCard blacklisted Coinbase....any other ways to get $$ in my account ?? Prepaid Visa or MasterCard will this work ??

Bitcoin ATM Few Miles away from were i live....Next option i guess..
    Like to say this was Easy Peazy
    Found a Bitcoin ATM near by
    Credits in my account the time i drove home!!!

Thanks!!

Junoir Member
    Im not in the US or Canada and I have similar issue. My friends and I are unable to use any of the methods provided. There must be a better way. I suppose we will have seek an alternative service provider

TV Addicted
    I see that even papiao is using a Bitcoin Wallet from hxxps://www.blockchain.xxx/ ......Well good for them.............me too.........

This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkster View Post
    This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!
    Haven't you always wanted to be a movie star?lol.There are many ways to make a purchase.Many have done it and find it easy once you actually do it.If you go the selfie route it's only to prove you own what card you are using.Once it's verified your done and don't have to do it again.They need to cover their behind also.Buying bitcoin is totally legal.They don't want thieves purchasing bitcoin with a stolen card.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast