Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

New Payment Method - questions answered

We can use this thread as a means to ask questions and get answers concerning this new Bitcoin (BTC) payment method being implemented.

First thing is to check both the threads shown linked below.
    They will explain some things with the newest payment methods being implemented by the NFPS Team.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ay-Information
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...rmation-Part-2

-Buying Bitcoin is legal.
    -No one knows where you may be spending your bitcoins.
    -Buying Bitcoin does not need to be anonymous because it's legal to buy them. The anonymous part is how the bitcoins are used.

Here is a website that may help with some questions too (thnx Dodgeit1)
    Code:
    https://www.simplex.com/kbtopic/verification/
    Shown below are some quotes copied from NFPS Team members.

-Don't worry we will provide a user friendly solution, you will pay using your credit or debit card and at the end we will receive the bitcoins, so you don't have to deal with bitcoin directly.
    We will include tutorials but trust me the only complication is to get verified by the company that sell bitcoins and it is a one time process if you use the same phoe, credit card, etc you don't have to redo the verification process.

-It is much more anonymous than paying directly with credit card, while paying with credit card your bank, the payment gateway and credit card issuer know who you are paying and what you are paying for. In the solution we are implementing, those 3 institutions only know that you are buying bitcoins and no one knows what you do with those bitcoins.

-While paying with your credit card to buy bitcoin you will be asked for a bitcoin address where they are going to be delivered and you will provide one that we will give you on the order checkout.

So guys and gals, any questions or concerns not answered, please feel free to post here in this thread and we will try our best to get them answered.

There is also another thread with discussion about all this. I can not readily move that thread or it's posts here so I am jut gonna post the link to that thread
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ly-Now-Bitcoin
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-31-2019 at 10:10 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ETC (gift card) methods still work for iptv66
    Send me a private message if you need info on that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Seems that only IPTV66 is setup for Bitcoin ........NFPS is still just asking for a Visa card .......I have my own bitcoin wallet (FREEWALLET) ..........

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Seems that only IPTV66 is setup for Bitcoin ........NFPS is still just asking for a Visa card .......I have my own bitcoin wallet (FREEWALLET) ..........
    thnx floder, I did not know that.
    I gonna ask about any timeline on all this.

Other wallets should work, yup.
    I know 'Coinbase' wallet was confirmed.
    - Frank Zappa

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i had a friend trying last weekend and no card would work ,NFPS.

Any bitcoin wallet should work............... thats not the problem............NFPS is just not setup to make bitcoin transactions....

Junoir Member
    Its almost imposible to buy BTC I tried several CCs and all failed, please guys go back to the previous system, I need to renew many tokens and clients are upset. Please change the payments system.

TV Addicted
    This sucks. I am getting errors when trying to order 960 credits. All my customers are on this server. I guess I will have to find another one.
    Too much haggling trying to buy credits.

Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
    I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
    No offence.

Quote Originally Posted by manford View Post
    Don't think this is going to fly, because by what I see with all the complaints, not just here either.
    I thought Western Union was bad, but this sounds like something to stay away from, even more.
    No offence.
    honestly speaking western union was great. i think this is not bad at all. i actually like this idea. will take sometime for some people. im new to this whole thing but im already 90% there. just need 1 or 2 clarification then im good to go.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast