Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post
    Try coinbase...had no problem at all signing up.need to send pic of ID and credit card # and they will withdraw from your bank account a few random amounts, then you have to tell them what amounts they withdrew, no video needed.Had an account in less then 2 hrs.
    My verification with coinbase took around 5 minutes, and it's cheaper than coingate.

Yes but have to wait 2 days ore more for the bank verification and then after you deposit the money in Coinbase 15 days to purched the codes.

My bank transaction is still pending. the money left my bank but I can not spend it. I do however have about 12 buck left from a 100 atm deposit using a coinme atm. It is like they are mining the 100 bucks from my bank. I see others got verified and had coinbase deposit available in hours not weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikes View Post
    Yes but have to wait 2 days ore more for the bank verification and then after you deposit the money in Coinbase 15 days to purched the codes.
    I was able to purchase Bitcoins immediately after approval, and have them sent in my Coinbase account. After that, I was able to then use the Bitcoins and purchase iptv donations instantly. I'm really wondering why this process is hard for some folks...

TV Addicted
    ability for customers to instantly purchase digital currency using a US bank account. Previously, customers who purchased using a bank account had to wait several days before receiving their digital currency. Customers can now buy up to $25,000* and receive access to their digital currency immediately.

Our mission is to make Coinbase the most trusted, safe, and easy-to-use digital currency exchange. Instant purchases make it significantly easier and faster for customers to invest in the digital currency ecosystem. Reducing the time to receive digital currency has been a highly requested feature and we are pleased to provide this improved experience for our customers.

Instant bank purchases are now live for many of our customers in the US, and we will expand availability over the coming months. You will receive an email when instant purchases become available for your account.

TV Addicted
    Wire deposits to your Coinbase USD wallet and card purchases are not subject to a holding period. ,,,,,,,but they have higher fees...........buying bitcoin via your bank account...has smaller fees ..but there is a 5 to 7 day wait period for funds to clear..........good news is you locked your price of the bitcoin the moment you bought them.........if bitcoin goes up in price while your funds are pending...you will reap the rewards...........

Junoir Member
    Will Bitcoin atm take visa from Bank of America or does it go through simplex also ?

Junoir Member
    Well as a loyal customer of 10 or more years I have tried the Coinbase and received a notice the transaction was cancelled nsome 2 hours after joining and providing way to much personal info.

Does not work in Canada therefore neither does my renewal. No alternative payment methods handy and a great deal of other providers to choose from.

As a business plan this sucks and so does bitcoin, coin base and other cryptocurrency bullshit

See ya and I suspect hundreds if not thousands of your customers will be going elswhere because of a ass backwards payment method that protects you but screws everyone else

Thanks for nothing and locking down my banking

Canadian customers can use a debit card to purchase digital currency with Coinbase. Funds purchased via a debit card will be credited to your account instantly. We do not support bank accounts as payment methods for Canadian customers.

Junoir Member
    It takes around 18 days in us for bank acct to clear using coinbase.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast