Register
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    Don't Mix up Coingate with Coinbase .............. Coinbase has it's Headquarters in San Francisco, California ................. Coingate is in Vilnius, Lithuania

I tried with coinbase, but they dont take prepay credit card, thats bad, i used it any where to shop

Want to add my disapproval for this latest payment method. Hope this changes in the next couple of days.

TV Addicted
    Bitcoin for me was a great change for the payment method ......... use coinbase to buy my coins.........then transfer coins to a private wallet outside of coinbase..... safe and undetected

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    Bitcoin for me was a great change for the payment method ......... use coinbase to buy my coins.........then transfer coins to a private wallet outside of coinbase..... safe and undetected
    That last step is good if you want to make it even more secure but you can send us the payment directly from coinbase.

No one knows who you are paying or what you are paying for and all bitcoin address are only used for 1 payment 1 client, as soon as they get a payment they are not longer used.

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by jrbill1991 View Post
    Gonna be honest, they are going to lose a lot of costumers if they keep up with only this method. I know a lot of people who bailed from other services because they only accepted bitcoins. It's not everywhere you can buy it easily and its not all credit or debit cards who accepts it. Hope they can find a realiable option for people to use their credit cards normaly.
    localbitcoins.com now you can get bitcoins basically from anywhere and there are 2 payment options that let you pay using Visa or Mastercard, bitcoin is not mandatory.

Worked perfect for me.
    Lets Go !

A good anonymous Bitcoin wallet is found at website " Blockchain " .all it takes to open a bitcoin account is an Anonymous E-mail address .......No names required...............and its free

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I tried to go the Indacoin route,even after some difficulties setting up account it says all is good - that is until I try to use it to renew.
    I just let my relative know that if I can’t figure this out in 3 days then everything expires.
    I haven’t had any issues renewing for many years in the past but this bitcoin isn’t working for me at all.

look bitcoin works been buying drugs for yrs with it just need follow what it says to do me i had send my dl scanned to them at that time all they need is proof who you are and thats it i know it looks hard but really it ez to do and very safe

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have a C/P from Dodgeit
    Thnx

To check your payment status please use the following links based on the method used:

CoinGate or CoinTelegraph:
    Code:
    https://payment-status.simplex.com/#/

General Bitcoin Payment Verification (using the Bitcoin Address):
    Code:
    https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast