Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tinieBlax View Post
    You will only pay what the IPTV Service cost, as i said before the ordering sites are covering the fee.
    How is going to be cover by ordering tru coingate? I try and for 24 credit they charge $104 and it suppose to be only $100 and if I pay with a credit card my bank charged me too. Seriously they need to fix this if not a lot of people wont buy from here no more from me only ya'll going to lose like 30 customer imagine from others reseller!

the dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    How is going to be cover by ordering tru coingate? I try and for 24 credit they charge $104 and it suppose to be only $100 and if I pay with a credit card my bank charged me too. Seriously they need to fix this if not a lot of people wont buy from here no more from me only ya'll going to lose like 30 customer imagine from others reseller!
    They cover the fee when the payment is directly with bitcoin and no credit card, any other fees in those sites coingate, indacoin etc is gonna be from Simplex (their payment processors).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisdan View Post
    wow complaining over $4...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    wow complaining over $4...lol
    Not only $4 dollars my bank also charges me, iam not complaining only for $4 dollars let's be real here.

All transactions past true simplex and they hang it already block my 4 visas and 2 master cards dont now wgat i am goin to do whit my clients.

For the life of me..I just don't understand why so many people are having trouble with something as obtaining bitcoin ..............don't need to be afraid of good Crypto Exchanges .or Bitcoin Wallets

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Just renewed two of my routes using Bitcoin ATM Machine and it only took me about 5 min. Even my 15 year old was surprised how easy was to use that ATM. Just follow the steps that tinieBlax provided in the Announcements.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

I gotta chime in here for a minute I got my subs now. I had to use a bitcoin atm located at the local mall.

My attempt to utilize the site CoinBase.
    I went in there it would not let me use cards I have used in this transaction in the past.

It would not send a text message to my VoIP phones. I use magic jack and push it over to my cell. and it does text.
    This failed my verification of the phone. I used my wifes. Verizon to get over that.
    THEN I got my card verified and had to provide a photo ID. SO twice I tried to upload images via the "drag and drop" using Edge and IE11. Both failed.

THE WORK around was to install the CoinBase app on my phone and photomagraph my license.
    EPIC FAIL - I get all done and credit card daily limit on it is 50 US. Damn it man.

SO always another way,

I link my Bank, my passwords my questions for bank ALL THAT. what the hell my identity is all fake anyway.
    they do two deposits to my bank just like paypal to verify it.
    The do 1 dollar then 100 dollars. I kept trying and locked myself out. they said amount incorrect you are now locked. 24 hours~

the next day amounts correct to .05 and .51 odd but I was in a hurry, the bank prolly did that. who knows.
    Finally I am near the gates of Valhalla I buy 125 for bitcoins YO!
    Well even with my bank verified as of this writing I have 16 days left before I can send that money to ANYONE. not available.
    so giving that Im buying 2 subs I said FTW game over man!!!

If the machines have taught us anything
    anger is more productive than despair.

I found the Two ATMs in my city. I was shocked. Google Map ! YIke
    My experience on the ATM was via a company called Coinme. Name branded they have a dot com.

It wanted my drivers license. Then a screen up with my username and password to use on their site.
    good thing I snapped a photo boys and girls. daddy is paranoid droid boy.
    WARNING my receipt from the atm never came out!!!!! HOLY Asteroid Batman!!!

NOTE my username was my license number for my state. ( how clever)
    a temp password URL and username was provided on screen. I got it whew.

came home logged in. I sent the coins using the
    URL provided on screen at checkout.
    Directly from the ATMs website where my cash went directly to bitcoin currency.

within minutes my confirmed email address received a confirmation of the transaction initiated.
    my subs came the next morning early.

the ATM site and account for me at coinme dot com was showing that the service donation kicked back a transaction for the fees.
    very interesting.
    I still had a few bones left from the ATM deposit sitting there so I send those to coinbase to see if they hit before my bank
    transfer hits.
    Lo and Behold, the 12 bucks IS over in coinbase like lighting and still I have 125.00 waiting still from my bank.

My experience with coinbase was poor.

My experience at coinme atms provider proved hands down more efficient.
    as I am still waiting for enough money to transact over to bitcoin.

what the hell they mining it !

it is note worthy that the bank transfer to coinbase is still pending.
    and I am always going to have money in bitcoin as a result of my need to do business going forward.

I like it. thanks.

(floder in reply)
    I think its because The huge curve and my idea of last day I need it now and it AINT happening. I should checked way before my subs came to expire.
    the credit card 50 limit for transactions held me back again epic fail. and the grinding slow set up verification and initial coin purchase. not to mention website problems with the ID pics. it was tough as hell and I had to get balanced out to get over the casual approach using my old card. the middle man so to speak. I learned a lot. I should have used another wallet. I know that know.
    but hell im in with coinbase now so ….

TV Addicted
    Your first transaction setting up the coinbase account takes awhile ...but once you have it then it is always easy and faster...just supply money to coinbase ahead of time in the future .........plus you will see it ends up being much cheaper then an ATM ........plus you will get the 15% discount because your transaction will be direct bitcoin transaction .....Wallet to Wallet

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast