Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSHAKER View Post
    According to this how to, they do want ID/passport/selfie etc.:
    https://blog.coingate.com/2018/04/bu...m-credit-card/

When I click on the Coingate option, it doesn't come up with the screen shown in the amount/price/bitcoin address box as shown and I'm not sure how to get to that window? Do you have to sign up for a Coingate account first?

I've been using this service for several years now, but if uploading my ID and SS number etc is a requirement for payment now, I'll sadly be forced to look elsewhere (this just seems to be begging for identity theft)... Looks like this is a very recent change - wish I would have updated a week or two back when I was thinking about it.
    I do not know what to tell you on this. I thought it only wanted one of those things as verification ?

Have you tried other wallets. like coinbase ?
    Or have you tried visiting the website again and see if the other methods may work ?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    more quotes from NFPS Team

In USA, Canada or PR, check or try with CoinBase.
    You can send bitcoins directly from your bank account, credit or debit card AND you will get 15% while paying with bitcoins.
    If you are in Mexico there are some exchanger sites that let you buy Bitcoins with MXN like for example Bitso.com

If you are on Simplex, IndaCoin or CoinGate you will have to validate your information and provide the correct one.
    Note that they use it to prevent that your bank claim that the payment wasn't authorized or that you don't recognize the payment. This is a one time verification process and is completely secure on their website, they don't share anything with us and they don't know who you are paying or what you are paying for.

CoinGate is worldwide.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

check your private messages SSHAKER
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Miners are not active yet when they are they will take orders that's how it works,as for personal info has be right or will get rejected heck or even blocked .
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 02-02-2019 at 02:52 AM.
    Lets Go !

Coinbase is very simple to setup...........All exchanges ask for ID..Picture ....other pertinent info....just like a bank would........If you have cash in the dollar wallet in coinbase it is treated just like a bank ...Insured by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.................once you have money in Coinbase it can be transferred to a coinbase bitcoin wallet instantly and then you can do a direct payment to NFPS and get the 15% discount
    Last edited by floder2; 02-02-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Coinbase is very simple to setup...........All exchanges ask for ID..Picture ....other pertinent info....just like a bank would........If you have cash in the dollar wallet in coinbase it is treated just like a bank ...Insured by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.................once you have money in Coinbase it can be transferred to a coinbase bitcoin wallet instantly and then you can do a direct payment to NFPS and get the 15% discount
    i'd sticky this, but i am all outta stickies
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Now besides the issue with the Bitcoin my account is asking me to get a yearly token that I just renew on January 19th this year. What is going on? Every day is a new problem. Who can I contact about this issue now?

Junoir Member
    coingate still not accepting my personal debit card or any real credit card. plus im missing credits this morning on my dashboard, and now the panel is down completely. it times out with 502 error, please advice. thanks and have a good day my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by elfman137 View Post
    coingate still not accepting my personal debit card or any real credit card. plus im missing credits this morning on my dashboard, and now the panel is down completely. it times out with 502 error, please advice. thanks and have a good day my friends.
    you have to call your debit card to have them accept the charges, coinbase is based in the uk.

Junoir Member
    brother i have international banking., older gateway was from china., i can purchase anything all over the world with my debit,. including that little island of UK

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kay2wild View Post
    you have to call your debit card to have them accept the charges, coinbase is based in the uk.
    Don't Mix up Coingate with Coinbase .............. Coinbase has it's Headquarters in San Francisco, California ................. Coingate is in Vilnius, Lithuania

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast