Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    I waited 3 days and finally found out the verifying process didn't go through. I tried 3 different times

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter148 View Post
    Well as a loyal customer of 10 or more years I have tried the Coinbase and received a notice the transaction was cancelled nsome 2 hours after joining and providing way to much personal info.

Does not work in Canada therefore neither does my renewal. No alternative payment methods handy and a great deal of other providers to choose from.

As a business plan this sucks and so does bitcoin, coin base and other cryptocurrency bullshit

See ya and I suspect hundreds if not thousands of your customers will be going elswhere because of a ass backwards payment method that protects you but screws everyone else

Thanks for nothing and locking down my banking
    If you have a bank that gives you the ability to do e-transfers, search for a Canadian service as there are some. Then you don't have to use any plastic cards.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Canadian customers can use a debit card to purchase digital currency with Coinbase. Funds purchased via a debit card will be credited to your account instantly. We do not support bank accounts as payment methods for Canadian customers.
    I tried that and it failed.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I tried that and it failed.
    why use debit card if you can use cash?

Operations Ninja
    Canadian customers can use a debit card to purchase digital currency with Coinbase. Funds purchased via a debit card will be credited to your account instantly. We do not support bank accounts as payment methods for Canadian customers

Had funds in my account instantly with Coinbase and im in Canada.So it does work in Canada.. for those who say it doesn't your not using a debit card!

This is the worse payment service they have ever had !!!!!....I hope they change it soon

This is the best payment service they have ever had !!!!! ............. wish they changed it a long time ago ..........

Just sent NFPS bitcoin payment from my blockchain wallet ............received my codes in only 40 minutes.......... bitcoin transfer only had to confirm 3 out of 6 confirmations ...............

Junoir Member
    Bitcoin is good for some people and bad for others. For people who lives in america or europe is great, you can find options everywhere. But in my case here in Brazil it's really hard to buy bitcoins. A few years back there was a website here that you could buy bitcoins with credit card, but unfortunately it's not possible anymore. I hope the service here can find a second option in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post

Had funds in my account instantly with Coinbase and im in Canada.So it does work in Canada.. for those who say it doesn't your not using a debit card!
    It is not that Coinbase doesn't work in Canada it is most of the banks have black listed the sites selling them.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast