Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Haven't you always wanted to be a movie star?lol.There are many ways to make a purchase.Many have done it and find it easy once you actually do it.If you go the selfie route it's only to prove you own what card you are using.Once it's verified your done and don't have to do it again.They need to cover their behind also.Buying bitcoin is totally legal.They don't want thieves purchasing bitcoin with a stolen card.
    Going "the selfie route" - that is, showing yourself with a credit card in a video - does not PROVE you own it! In any case this sort of response does not help people who are having difficulty with this method of payment. It neither offers a solution nor advances the position.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Gang take a Look at this : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Bank-Account)

Just a Tip, when using the 1st Link in that Post, Look Around at the locations after putting in Your zip code or area code...! I tried it just to see how close I was to a Bit Coin etc, ATM... According to the results, the closest one is 7.5 miles away...! I Scrolled thru the list and I found around 5 that are much closer, 2 of which are about 2.5 and 3 Blocks away from Me...!

Official Support Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkster View Post
    This payment method is the worst.....failure...failure selfie video? come on!!!!!
    seems you are having a bad time with coingate or indacoin.

coinbase.com is the easiest way by far, give them a try.

Now buyn whit bitcoin is more that old times whit credit cards.

TV Addicted
    ......Since Ethereum has much faster transaction times and less costly transactions.....I would suggest adding Ethereum to the payment method .......... plus Ethereum is widely used like Bitcoin...

Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    ......since ethereum has much faster transaction times and less costly transactions.....i would suggest adding ethereum to the payment method .......... Plus ethereum is widely used like bitcoin...

ditto .................................................
    Last edited by floder2; 05-12-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Junoir Member

Horrible new payment method

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    They say they are also working on a credit card method.But there is no time line on when that may be back.As for hoops i don't think it's any different then paying with your credit card.Except with Bitcoin no one knows what you are using them for.Verification is only used for one thing and that's to prove you own the card you are using and for nothing else.How easy would it be to use anyone's credit card if you didn't have to prove you own it?It would be no different then paying a Chinese gateway.If they got your credit card they know who you are.I know your saying streaming is not illegal but that can go sideways in a hurry.It's already in the works to make it illegal.I mean really your watching copyright material and if your not paying for it,it is illegal.We would hate to see you go and hope for your sake something can be figured out or you have a change of heart.
    To much hard time trying to pay with BTC ,provably i’m Going to leave too.you guys has 3 options to pay with BTC but all 3 charge much more ,at the end no more credit at $2.25.
    Thank you,great service but if still ,I’m leaving too.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Gang take a Look at this : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Bank-Account)

Just a Tip, when using the 1st Link in that Post, Look Around at the locations after putting in Your zip code or area code...! I tried it just to see how close I was to a Bit Coin etc, ATM... According to the results, the closest one is 7.5 miles away...! I Scrolled thru the list and I found around 5 that are much closer, 2 of which are about 2.5 and 3 Blocks away from Me...!

The location are basis or calculated from the POST OFFICE zip code the actual locaton of the PO not you house. Just an FYI.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    The location are basis or calculated from the POST OFFICE zip code the actual location of the PO not your house. Just an FYI.
    LMOL, the Ones that are 2.5 and 3 Blocs away from Me are 5.5 and 6 Blocs away from that PO...! FYI...!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    So I paid directly with my bitcoin at 6.49 AM .........Bitcoin was fully confirmed at 7:59 AM ......... Received my donations by 8:30 AM .........included the 15% discount .............Secure...Fast enough...and the discount was the cherry on top................... if anyone needs help in getting a wallet with bitcoin ....PM Me .........
    hi, please can you tell me how to get a wallet my donations already expired but i am getting a hard time trying to renew it thanks .

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast