Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by bentinck View Post
    I am still on ver.211, no update yet for my box which I bought last december.when I press update it says no update available.
    can you not see my post above?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0
    My XPL3900 received V238 yesterday. Are they doing separate builds of the TV app for 3000 & 3900?

  3. #23
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    My XPL3900 received V238 yesterday. Are they doing separate builds of the TV app for 3000 & 3900?
    apparently
    this after all is the 3000 section

  4. #24
    Junoir Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    sorry my bad,I will pay more attention and slow down when reading the thread,wondering why it was pulled ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    can you not see my post above?

  5. #25
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by bentinck View Post
    sorry my bad,I will pay more attention and slow down when reading the thread,wondering why it was pulled ?
    cause of a couple of issues

  6. #26
    Junoir Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    hans

    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    apparently
    this after all is the 3000 section
    one box took the update 233 and it is working very good other xpl 300 also wont update stuck to 211 and is having lot of issue any advise thanks

  7. #27
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    one box took the update 233 and it is working very good other xpl 300 also wont update stuck to 211 and is having lot of issue any advise thanks
    uninstall update

  8. #28
    Junoir Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    uninstall update
    why un install 233 up date it is working lot better then 211 ineed help to update from 211 to 233 thanks

  9. #29
    Master Warrior dishuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    in front of pc
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    why un install 233 up date it is working lot better then 211 ineed help to update from 211 to 233 thanks
    I never said to uninstall 233

  10. #30
    Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    45
    update was pulled as DU posted ,you have to wait
    Last edited by NBS; 02-10-2019 at 10:30 PM.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •